商務英語銀行英語

有關在銀行的英語情景對話

本文已影響 2.95W人 

我們在生活中會經常去到銀行,小編今天給大家分享一下有關於銀行的英語詞彙,大家要好好看一看,背一背,這樣才能更快的提升英語成績哦,有需要的可以收藏起來,大家快點來學習一下吧,

padding-bottom: 86.09%;">有關在銀行的英語情景對話

  (一)

much do you want to deposit with us?

你想在我們這存多少?

much do you wish to pay into your account?

你希望在你的戶頭上存多少?

much money do you plan to keep in your account on a regular basis?

你計劃在你的戶頭上定期存放多少錢?

much cash do you plan to deposit in your account?

你有多少錢要存入呢?

5.I think you may deposit your money with the

bank, or leave it here for temporary safe-keeping.

我認爲你可把錢存入銀行,或留在銀行暫保管起來。

100 yuan be enough for a minimum deposit?

100元作最低存款額夠嗎?

7.I'd like to know whether a 200 yuan deposit

will be enough for opening a checking account.

我想知道開一個支票帳戶200元存款是否夠。

d you tell me how to operate this account?

請告訴我如何經管這個帳戶好嗎?

there any minimum for the first deposit?

第一次儲蓄有最低限額嗎?

much does each account cost?

每個帳戶要花多少錢?

  (二)

1.I'd like to know whether I can cash a cheque here.

我想知道我能否在這兌換支票。

you please cash this traveler's cheque?

請兌現這張旅行支票好嗎?

3.I'd like to cash this money order.

我想兌現這張匯款單。

4.I want to cash the balance of a traveler's letter of credit.

我要把旅行信用證的結餘兌現。

you please tell me whether you charge for cheques?

請告訴我兌換支票收手續費嗎?

d you tell me how much the checks cost?

請告訴我這些支票要花多少錢?

if I overdraw?

如果透支了怎麼辦?

se sign your name on the bottom line if you want to cash the check.

如果想兌支票,請在底線上簽名。

se write your account number on the back of the check.

請在支票背面寫上你的帳號。

honored the check as the overdraft was only 5 yuan.

我們承兌這張支票的透支額只有5元。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章