口語英語英語突破情景對話

有關出行情景對話

本文已影響 4.61K人 

英語情景對話作爲真實生活的交際模式,作爲語言輸出的源頭,作爲語言練習的最佳途徑,作爲語言教授的媒介,它對於把英語作爲外語來學習的學生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面本站小編爲大家帶來日常生活英語情景對話,歡迎大家學習!

ing-bottom: 66.56%;">有關出行情景對話

有關出行情景對話:問路

Steven is a stranger in this area. He wants to find the nearest postoffice rtunately he doesn't have a clue. So he decides to ask a person for help.

史蒂文剛來這個地區,他想找到這裏最近的郵局,但是很不幸的是他對這個地方一無所知。所以,他決定找個人問問路。

Steven: Excuse me, ma'am. Can you.tell me where the nearest postoffice is?

史蒂文: 女士,打擾一下。你能告訴我最近的郵局在哪裏嗎?

Tina: Of course. Go straight ahead. Tum right at the next street. You'll see a tall, yellow post office is on the first floor.

蒂娜:當然可以。一直往前走,到下一條馬路往右拐,就可以看見一座黃色高樓,郵局就在它的第一層。

Steven: Do you mean that I go that way for one block, then turn right?

史蒂文: 你的意思是我往那邊走,過一個街區,然後向右轉?

Tina: Yes, you are right.

蒂娜:嗯,你說對了。

Steven: Is it far?

史蒂文: 離這兒遠嗎?

Tina: No, lt's only about five minutes' walk.

蒂娜:不遠,走路大約只需要5分鐘。

Steven: Thank you very much.

史蒂文: 非常感謝。

Tina: It's my pleasure.

蒂娜:不客氣。

有關出行情景對話:乘公交

When the bus came, Steven got on it. But he didn't know where to get off. Now he has to ask the driver to tell him.

公交車來了,史蒂文上了公交車。但是他不知道在哪裏下車。於是他不得不就此詢問司機。

Steven: Excuse me, do you go to the Central Park?

史蒂文:打擾一下,你這班車開往中心公園嗎?

Bus driver: Yes, this is the right bus.

公交司機:沒錯,就是這班。

Steven: Could you please tell me when I get to the Central Park?

史蒂文:到中心公園,你能告訴我一聲嗎?

Bus driver: Don't worry. I'll call out the stops.

公交司機:別擔心,我會報出各站站名的。

Steven: (A few minutes later.)Should I get off at the next stop?

史蒂文:(幾分鐘後。)下一站我該下車嗎?

Bus driver: No, don't worry. I'll get you off when you get there.

公交司機:不,別擔心,到站時我會通知你下車的。

Steven: Is it a long ride?

史蒂文:要坐很久嗎?

Bus driver: No, not that long. Two more stops, and you'll get off, sir.

公交司機:不太久。先生,再有兩站,你就可以下車了。

Steven: OK. I know. Thank you.

史蒂文:好的,我知道了。謝謝你啊。

Bus driver: Not at all.

公交司機:不客氣。

 有關出行情景對話:乘出租車

Steven wants to take a taxi to go to Hongxing Hotel. Now he is talking with the taxi driver.

Steven:Hello!Is your taxi engaged?

史蒂文:你好,你這輛出租車有人坐嗎?

Taxi driver: No, this taxi is free.

出租車司機:沒有,這是空車。

Steven:Please take me to the Hongxing Hotel.

史蒂文:請載我到紅星酒店。

Taxi driver: OK. Please get in. I'm glad to serve you.

出租車司機:好的。請上車,很高興爲你服務。

Steven:Could you get there in twenty minutes?

史蒂文:你能在20分鐘內趕到那兒嗎?

Taxi driver: It will take half an hour to get to the hotel.

出租車司機:到賓館需要半個小時。

Steven:I am in a hurry. Please take a shortcut. I have a friend waiting for me.

史蒂文:我趕時間。請走近路吧,有個朋友正等我呢。

Taxi driver: OK, I promise we'll get there in twenty minutes.

出租車司機:好的,我保證20分鐘內到。

Steven:Thanks.

史蒂文:謝謝!

有關出行情景對話:乘火車

Steven wants to go to Shanghai by train. He has bought the ticket. Now it is time for ticket checking.

史蒂文想要乘火車去上海。他已將買好票了。現在到了檢票時間了。

Steven:Do I check in for the train D808 to Shanghai here?

史蒂文:到上海的D808次列車是在這兒檢票嗎?

Ticket inspector: Yes, show me your tickets please.

檢票員:是的,請出示您的車票。

Steven:Here you are. By the way, when does the train leave?

史蒂文:給你。順便問一下,火車什麼時候發車?

Ticket inspector: The train is driving after ten minutes.

檢票員:列車定於10分鐘後開車。

Steven:Thanks. Where is my seat?

史蒂文:謝謝。我的座位在哪裏?

Ticket inspector: It's over there. Have a good trip.

檢票員:在那邊。祝您旅途愉快。

Steven:Thank you.

史蒂文:謝謝您。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章