口語英語英語突破情景對話

有關金錢情景對話

本文已影響 2.56W人 

英語情景對話作爲真實生活的交際模式,作爲語言輸出的源頭,作爲語言練習的最佳途徑,作爲語言教授的媒介,它對於把英語作爲外語來學習的學生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面本站小編爲大家帶來日常生活英語情景對話,歡迎大家學習!

ing-bottom: 66.56%;">有關金錢情景對話

 有關金錢情景對話1:

Man:Tomorrow I will be the new owner of all dad's assets.

明天我將成爲爸所有財產的法定新繼承者了。

Woman:It still feels really strange to me.

我還是覺得很怪。

Man:I know. I miss him terribly.

我知道,我好想他。

Woman:How does it feel to be in charge of so much money?

管理這麼多財產是什麼感覺?

Man:I thought I would feel like I was in the lap of Luxury.

我本來還以爲我會很奢侈。

Woman:I guess you could choose that if you wanted.

如果你想的話,我想你也可以選擇這樣的生活方式。

Man:No, I think I will run things much the same way that Dad did.

不,我想我在管理上會和爸生前的做法一樣。

Woman:Dad really knew what he was doing when he chose you to take over for him when he was gone!

爸的確好好想過,纔會選你在他死後來接管他的事業!

 有關金錢情景對話2:

Man:The ATM machine outside won't give me back my card.

外頭的自動提款機沒有退出我的銀行卡。

Woman:Let's go take a look at it. Do you have your ID with you?

我幫你查一下,你帶身份證件了嗎?

Man:Yes, here it is.

有,在這裏。

Woman:Okay, I see the problem. You forgot you code, didn't you?

好的,我知道問題出在哪了,你忘了密碼,對吧!

Man:How did you know?

你怎麼知道?

Woman:The machine gives you three attempts to enter the correct code and after that it assumes that you are not the real owner and confiscates it.

提款機給你三次機會輸入正確的密碼,三次過後,它就會認爲你不是卡的主人,而把卡沒收。

Man:Oh. But can I have my card back now?

喔。可是現在我可以把卡拿回來嗎?

Woman:Yes, I can get it for you but I need to go back inside the bank.

可以,我可以幫你拿出來,不過我得先進去銀行裏。

 有關金錢情景對話3:

Man:I would like to open a checking account at this branch.

我想在這家分行開個支票賬戶。

Woman:Do you have any other accounts with this bank?

你在這家銀行有其他賬戶嗎?

Man:I do, at a different location, I have a savings account and a CD.

有,在不同地方,我有活期存款賬戶和定期存款賬戶。

Woman:In that case, we will need to fill out this paperwork. Do you have identification with you?

如果是這樣,你只要填件這張表格。你帶身份證了嗎?

Man:Here is my driver's license. Will that work?

這是我的駕照,可以用這個嗎?

Woman:Yes. Do you know what type of checking account you would like to open; business or personal?

可以,你想開哪種支票賬戶,公司或個人?

Man:Business please. And I want the most simple one you have.

公司。我想要最簡單的就好。

Woman:Then you would like the "no frills" business account.

那建議你開“基本型”的公司賬戶。

有關金錢情景對話4:

Son:Mom, look! My first piggy bank and it still has money in it!

媽,看!我的第一個小豬儲蓄罐,而且裏頭還有錢!

Mother:That is a blast from the past.

那還真是很久以前的東西。

Son:Remember when I used to beg you to break it so I could go buy ice cream?

還記得我以前曾經求你打破它,好去買冰淇淋嗎?

Mother:Yes. You sure have come a long way in valuing your hard earned dollars.

記得,你一定很重視這些辛苦賺來的錢。

Son:Thanks for not giving in to my childhood tantrums, mom.

謝謝你當時沒有屈服於小孩子的無理取鬧,媽。

Mother:But what are you going to do with that pig?

你打算怎麼處理那個小豬儲蓄罐?

Son:I think I'm going to keep it as a monument to what I've learned about money.

我想要把它留作紀念,我從它學到了金錢的觀念。

Mother:Who knows, maybe one day he will sit on the desk of a top CEO in a major corporation!

天曉得,也許有天它會出現在某大公司首席執行官的辦公桌上!

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章