口語英語英語突破情景對話

有關政策情景對話

本文已影響 2.76W人 

英語情景對話作爲真實生活的交際模式,作爲語言輸出的源頭,作爲語言練習的最佳途徑,作爲語言教授的媒介,它對於把英語作爲外語來學習的學生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面本站小編爲大家帶來日常生活英語情景對話,歡迎大家學習!

ing-bottom: 66.56%;">有關政策情景對話

 有關政策情景對話1:

Man: It's a lot of work running a campaign, isn't it!

選舉是件費力的事,對吧!

Woman: I had no idea when I volunteered to assist governor Brown with this campaign what I was getting myself into.

當我自告奮勇要幫布朗州長競選時,我一點都不知道會這麼忙。

Man: Hang in there. The hardest part is just about over.

堅持下去,最困難的部分已經快結束了。

Woman: How many years have you.been working with him?

你和他一起工作幾年了?

Man: About 15. I've seen him work hard for a lot of good changes

大約15年,我曾經看過他努力做出許多很好的改變。

Woman: It's easier doing this kind hard work when I know that I trust the man behind the posters.

如果我能信任海報裏的人物,這種艱辛的工作做起來會輕鬆點。

Man: Did you know we're trying to talk him into considering a presidential campaign?

你知道我們正試着說服他出來競選總統嗎?

Woman: Oh. He would be good.

噢,他會是個好總統。

 有關政策情景對話2:

Man: There is a very critical debate between the presidential candidates tonight.

今晚有很重要的總統候選人辯論。

Woman: Do you know which channel it is on?

你知道是哪個臺嗎?

Man: Five I think. All three candidates are presenting their campaign platforms.

我想是第5頻道。三位候選人將會發表他們的競選政見。

Woman: I used to be really interested in that. But lately it seems that they end up saying one thing and doing another anyway. So why listen?

我以前對這個也很有興趣,可是最近好像變成說是一套,做又是另一套,那幹嗎聽?

Man: We have to. If nobody listened that would be like turning our backs on our own rights and obligations to the freedoms that our forefathers fought for.

我們必須要聽,如果沒有人要聽,就好像放棄自己對自由的權利與義務,那可是祖先奮戰得來的自由。

Woman: It's not that serious.

沒那麼嚴重。

Man: Yes it is. Think about it. If nobody paid any attention to anything then what's it all for anyway?

很嚴重,想想看,如果沒人關心任何事,那幹嗎還要選總統?

Woman: You get really passionate about this, don't you? Alright. I'll watch it with you.

你太激動了吧?好吧,我會陪你一起看。

 有關政策情景對話3:

Boy: I really like my debate class.

我真的很喜歡辯論課。

Girl: Do you think you'll be interested in studying law later?

自你覺得你以後有興趣學法律嗎?

Boy: I've entertained the idea. But I'm I leaning more toward politics.

我正有此意,不過我更想學政治。

Girl: You want to be a politician? Yuck.

你想成爲政客?噁心。

Boy: That's not like you to generalize.

你不能一竿子打翻一船人。

Girl: Sorry, you're right. I think you'll be a good politician.

抱歉,你是對的。我想你會成爲很棒的政治家。

Boy: I think I can do a lot of good for our country.

我想我可以爲國家做很多好事。

Girl: You're right. We need more people like you in politics.

沒錯,政治界需要有更多像你這樣的人加入。

 有關政策情景對話4:

Man: I could get along fine with out all the office politics.

要是沒有這些辦公室政策,我一定會過得很好。

Woman: What's going on?

怎麼了?

Man: There is a position I've had my eye on for several months now and I had good reason to believe that it was mine for the asking.

有個我好幾個月前就想要的職位,我有充足的理由相信只要我開口要求,那份職位就是我的。

Woman: So what happened?

結果發生了什麼事?

Man: We were awarded government funding last year and in order to keep it we have to hire so many new employees.

去年政府撥款資助我們公司,爲了能讓政府繼續資助,我們必須僱用許多新員工。

Woman: So what does that have to do with this position?

這和那個職位有什麼關係?

Man: Someone in the main office. has a nephew who he thinks can slide right into the management position I wanted.

總公司有個人想讓他的外甥直接空降到我向往很久的經理職位。

Woman: All under the precept of keeping the funding? That stinks.

全是爲了讓政府繼續資助?真爛。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章