商務英語金融英語

金融英語辦理銀行業務情景對話

本文已影響 1.03W人 

下面本站小編爲大家帶來金融英語辦理銀行業務情景對話,歡迎大家閱讀!

ing-bottom: 100%;">金融英語辦理銀行業務情景對話

  辦理銀行業務情景對話1:

A:May I help you.

先生,請問有什麼能幫您的嗎?

B:I'd like to withdraw some money.

我想取一些錢。

A:Please fill in the slip, stating the exact amount you wish to withdraw.

請填寫一份單據,寫上確切的數目。

B:All right. And here's my bankbook. Is that all?

好了,這是我的銀行存摺。這些就可以了嗎?

A:Your ID card, please.

還需要您的身份證

B:Oh, yes. Here it is.

哦,是的,給你。

A:Do you want large ones or small ones?

你想要大額的還是小面值的?

B:Four in hundred, one in ten, please.

4張一百的,1張十塊的。

A:Wait a minute, please. Here's the cash.

請稍等。現金給您。

B:By the way, I'd like to change some U.S. dollars to pounds and I want to know today'sexchange rate.

另外我想用美元換一些英鎊,請問今天的匯率是多少?

A:Well, sir. According to today's exchange rate, every pound in cash is equivalent to 1.89U.S. dollars. How much would you like to change?

先生,根據今天的匯率,1英鎊兌換1.89美元。你想換多少?

B:I want 100 pounds. And here are 189 U.S. dollars.

我想換100英鎊。這是189美元。

A:OK. And here's your money.

好的,給您換好了。

B:Thank you. And goodbye.

謝謝,再見。

A:Goodbye.

再見。

  辦理銀行業務情景對話2:

A:Good morning, may I help you?

早上好,請問有什麼可以幫您?

B:Hello, I want to remit one thousand Yuan to Magnolia Company.

你好,我想給馬諾麗亞公司匯一千元錢。

A:Please fill out this form, please.

請您填一下這張表格。

B:OK. Do I put on Magnolia Company for the receiver?

好的。在收款人一項寫馬諾麗亞公司嗎?

A:Yes. You must put on its name and full address.

是的。您必須填寫它的名稱和完整地址。

B:OK, I see. Here you are. Is that OK now?

好的,知道了。給你。這樣行嗎?

A:Let me check. Yes. Your one thousand remittance, please.

我看看,可以了。請給我您的一千元匯款。

B:Here you are. What is the rate?

這就是。請問手續費率是多少?

A:This rate is one percent. That will be 10 Yuan.

是百分之一。就是十元。

B:OK, when will this remittance arrive?

好的。這些匯款什麼時候能到?

A:Generally it will arrive within a week.

一般來說,一週之內就會到。

B:That's good. Is there anything else?

好的。還有別的什麼事情嗎?

A:No. That's all. You have to take good care of this copy of this transfer order.

不,沒有了。您得保管好這張匯款單。

B:Thanks, I will.

謝謝,我會的。

以上就是本站小編爲大家帶來的金融英語辦理銀行業務情景對話,希望對大家的學習有所幫助!

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章