商務英語金融英語

關於辦理銀行業務的英語口語

本文已影響 2.85W人 

同學們不要覺得英語困難哦,小編今天給大家帶來的是關於英語情景對話的口語,同學們要多多看看,背背,才能更快的提升英語成績哦,大家快點行動起來哦

ing-bottom: 100%;">關於辦理銀行業務的英語口語

  一我想兌換點外幣

AMay I help you?

需要我幫忙嗎?

BYes, I would like to exchange some money.

是啊,我想換點零錢.

Awhat currency would you like to trade in?

你想兌換什麼錢?

BI would like to exchange Chinese RMB for American dollars. Do you accept $100 bills?

我想用人民幣兌換美元.一百塊面額的美元行嗎?

ANo problem, we can accept any denomination. How much would you like to exchange today?

沒問題.我們什麼樣的幣值都能換.今天你想換多少?

BWell, that depends on the rate. How much is the RMB trading at today?

哦,那要看匯率是多少.今天人民幣的成交價是多少?

AIt's a shame you didn't come a little earlier, the exchange rate was reset yersterday afternoon. The American dollar is now worth you would like to sell RMB, we can give you a rate of that be all right?

很遺憾,你來的有點晚了,昨天下午匯率又重新調整了.現在美元對人民幣是7.45比1.如果你想出售人民幣,我們可以給你7.35比1的比率.這樣可以嗎?

BI guess, here, give me 5,000 RMB worth. I might as well exchange a little extra. Who knows what the exchange rate will be tommorow!

我想...給我換5000人民幣吧.我還是多換一點兒好了,誰知道明天的匯率又會變成什麼.

  二我們也買點醫療保險吧

AHey honey, how was your day?

親愛的,今天過得如何?

BIt was alright.I ran into Bill and we got to talking for a ’s in a bit of a jam.

還行。我碰見比爾了,我們說了會兒話。他現在有些困難。

AWhy? What happened?

爲什麼?發生什麼事了?

BWell, his son had an accident and Bill doesn’t have health insurance. This really got me thinking, and I wondered if we shouldn’t look into a couple of different HMO’s.

他兒子出了車禍,但是比爾沒有醫療保險。這使我思考我們是不是應該調查下不同的醫保組織。

AYeah, you’re right. We aren’t getting any younger and our kids are getting older.

你說得對。我們不再年輕,孩子也在變老。

BExactly! I searched on the web and found a couple of HMO’s with low co-pays and good coverage. The deductibles are low, too.

是啊,我在網上搜索了,找到了2家保健組織,它們的醫療費很低而且保險項目很好。扣除條款也很低。

ASounds good, although, do you think we can qualify for insurance? Those insurance companies are real pirates when it comes to money.

聽起來不錯,但是你認爲我們適合保險嗎?這些保險公司一旦涉及到錢就十分貪婪。

BWell, we don’t have any pre-existing illnesses or conditions, so we should be fine.

我們沒有先天性的疾病和症狀,所以應該適合保險。

AI wish our company or country provided us with healthcare.

我希望我們的公司或是單位能爲我們提供醫保。

BNot in a million years!

一百萬年內都別指望了。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章