商務英語銀行英語

有關於銀行賬戶的英語口語

本文已影響 4.88K人 

有很多時候我們是要去銀行辦理業務的,那麼會講銀行的英語嗎?今天小編就大家銀行英語,有時間的要來看看哦

ing-bottom: 100%;">有關於銀行賬戶的英語口語

  有關銀行賬戶存錢的英語口語

AGood morning, sir. Can I help you?

早上好,先生。我能幫您點什麼嗎?

BYes, I want to deposit 1000 Yuan in my bank account.

是的,我想在銀行賬戶中存1000元錢。

APlease fill out this deposit form, first.

請先填一下這張存款單。

BOK…Here you are. Any problem on that?

好的……填好了。有什麼問題嗎?

ANo, that's fine. Do you bring your bankbook with you?

沒有問題,很好。您帶存摺了嗎?

BYes, I do. Here it is, and the cash.

帶了。這是存摺,還有現金。

AWait a moment, please.

請等一等。

BSure.

好的。

AIs there anything else I can do for you?

您還需要其他幫助嗎?

BYes. Can you tell me what the interest rate is now?

你能告訴我目前的存款利率嗎?

AThe deposit rate is 0.8% every month.

存款利率是每月0.8%。

BThanks.

謝謝。

  辦理銀行轉賬英語口語

AGood morning ,welcome to Bank of the USA. How may I help you today?

早晨好,歡迎來到美國銀行,我能爲你做點什麼?

BHi,I need to transfer some money to another account. It’s urgent.

你好,我需要將錢轉到另一個賬號,很緊急。

AOkay, have you made a wire transfer at our bank before?

好的,你以前在我們銀行電匯過嗎?

BNo. I’ve never made a transfer before.

沒有,我早先沒轉過。

AIt’s alright, I will take you through the procedure. Are you transferring funds to a company or an individual account?

好吧,我會指導你如何辦手續,你是將錢轉到另一個公司賬戶還是個人賬戶?

BA company account. I need to pay a bill.

公司賬戶,我需要付錢。

AOkay, I’ll need the name of the company and their bank routing number as well as their bank’s address and phone number.

好的,我要知道公司的名字和隱含開戶號還有他們的銀行地址和手機號。

BI have all the information in this folder.

文件裏有所有信息。

AWell. You’ve come prepared. I have all the necessary materials so we can go ahead and make the transfer right now. It’s a simple transaction, and we can process it today.

看來你已經準備好了,你已經有必須的材料,現在我們就能轉賬。這是個簡單的手續,我們今天就能辦理。

BOh, that’s such a relief. I didn’t want the payment to be overdue. Thank you so much.

那讓我感到了些寬慰。我不想付款付晚了,謝謝。

AIt’s my pleasure.

爲你服務是我的榮幸。

  關於匯款的情景口語

AGood morning, may I help you?

早上好,請問有什麼可以幫您?

BHello, I want to remit one thousand Yuan to Magnolia Company.

你好,我想給馬諾麗亞公司匯一千元錢。

APlease fill out this form, please.

請您填一下這張表格。

BOK… Do I put on Magnolia Company for the receiver?

好的……在收款人一項寫馬諾麗亞公司嗎?

AYes. You must put on its name and full address.

是的。您必須填寫它的名稱和完整地址。

BOK, I see. Here you are. Is that OK now?

好的,知道了。給你。這樣行嗎?

ALet me check. Yes. Your one thousand remittance, please.

我看看,可以了。請給我您的一千元匯款。

BHere you are. What is the rate?

這就是。請問手續費率是多少?

AThis rate is one percent. That will be 10 Yuan.

是百分之一。就是十元。

BOK, when will this remittance arrive?

好的。這些匯款什麼時候能到?

AGenerally it will arrive within a week.

一般來說,一週之內就會到。

BThat's good. Is there anything else?

好的。還有別的什麼事情嗎?

ANo. That's all. You have to take good care of this copy of this transfer order.

不,沒有了。您得保管好這張匯款單。

BThanks, I will.

謝謝,我會的。


2.關於銀行取錢英語對話

3.銀行櫃檯常用英語口語

4.有關理解的英語口語句子

5.銀行英語存款常用詞彙

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章