商務英語金融英語

關於銀行理財的英語口語

本文已影響 1.03W人 

同學們對英語感到很恐懼嗎?不要害怕,小編今天給大家帶來的是關於英語情景對話的口語,想更快的提升英語成績,就要好好努力才能更快的提升英語成績哦

padding-bottom: 100%;">關於銀行理財的英語口語

  一去銀行兌換外幣

AGood Morning, sir. What can I do for you.

早上好,先生。請問有什麼可以幫助您?

BYes, I'd like to change Australian dollars for RMB.

是的,我想把澳元換成人民幣。

AHow much do you want to change?

您想換多少?

BI am not sure. What's the rate today?

我不敢肯定。今天的匯率是多少?

AIt's 1 Australian dollar to 6.1 Yuan RMB.

1澳元兌6.1元人民幣。

BWhat was the rate yesterday?

那昨天的匯率呢?

AThe rate was 1 Australia dollar to 6.5 Yuan yesterday.

是1澳元兌6.5元人民幣。

BOh, the rate goes down.

哦,匯率跌了。

AIt does, sir. Do you still want to have it changed now?

是的,先生。您還想換嗎?

BLet me think… Will the rate still go down tomorrow?

我想想……匯率明天還會跌嗎?

AI don't know, sir. But it won't change much.

我不知道,先生。但不會有太大變化。

BWell, I want to change 1000 Australian dollars for RMB.

嗯,我想換1000澳元。

AOkay. Please sign here in this form.

好的。請在這張表格上籤個名。

BOK.

好的。

AHere is the 6,100 RMB.

這是你的6100元人民幣。

BThank you very much.

謝謝。

  二兌換旅行支票

AMay I help you?

請問有什麼可以幫助您的?

BYes, can I cash my traveler's check here?

是的,我能在這兒兌換我的旅行支票嗎?

AOf course, we'd be happy to cash it for you.

當然啦,我們很高興能爲您兌換。

BWhat's the cashing rate?

兌換的比率是多少?

AWell, it's listed on the electronic board on the left. We cash it at present traveler's check buying rate.

比率都列在左邊的電子榜上。我們是以現在旅行支票的買入比率兌換。

BOh, I see. How much it the service charge?

哦,我知道了。那服務費是多少?

AThe service charge is 1% of the total amount of the check.

服務費是支票總額的1%。

BWell, I'd like to cash these four checks for $100 each.

好的,我想換四張100美元的旅行支票。

AWould you please countersign them here?

您能在這兒確認簽字嗎?

BOK, there you are.

好的,簽好了。

AAnd your passport please.

您的護照?

BOh, I forgot to bring it. It is in my hotel room.

哦,我忘帶了。它在我的旅館房間裏。

ASorry, sir. We can't cash the checks for you without your passport.

對不起,先生。沒有護照我們不能爲您兌換。

BWell, thanks. I will come again this afternoon, then.

謝謝,那我下午再來。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章