口語英語口語英語學習方法

處理銀行業務的英語對話帶翻譯

本文已影響 3.38K人 

銀行是我們辦理業務時常會去到的地方,在英語視頻裏我們也看到過客戶與銀行員工的對話。下面是本站小編給大家整理的處理銀行業務的英語對話帶翻譯,供大家參閱!

ing-bottom: 27.03%;">處理銀行業務的英語對話帶翻譯
  處理銀行業務的英語對話帶翻譯1

a:hello!xiao is my filled out application form of loss you are.

b:we will examine your application form and get authorization from the card-issuing se wait for a while.

a:it doesn't the way,how much money can i get from you?

b:you will get up to 5,000 rmb yuan.

a:that's enough.

b: smith, we're authorized to pay you 5,000 rmb yuan. please fill in the withdrawal slip and sign your name on the bottom line.

a:is that all right?

b: me your passport.

a:here you are.

b:all 's the se check them.

a:it's k you.

b:with ime and anywhere,chinabank is beside you!

a:您好!小李。這是填好的“掛失申請表”,給您。

b:我們要覈對您填的表,請求髮卡機構授權。請稍等。

a:沒關係。順便問一下,你們能給我多少錢?

b:最多5,000元人民幣。

a:夠了。

b:啊,約翰·史密斯,我們得到授權付給您5,000元。請填好取款單,把名字簽在底線上。

a:這樣可以嗎?

b:可以,把您的護照給我看一下。

a:您瞧。

b:好的。這是您的錢,請點一下。

a:不錯,謝謝。

b:不用謝。即時即刻,中行就在您身邊。

  處理銀行業務的英語對話帶翻譯2

Hi,I'd Iike to open an account please!

你好,我要開個戶頭!

A:May I help you?

我能爲您服務嗎?

B:Hi,I'd Iike to open an account please!

你好,我要開個戶頭。

Do you have any ID with you?

您有沒有證件借我看一下?

A:Do you have any ID with you?

您有沒有證件借我看一下?

B:Yes,here's my student card.

有的。這是我的學生證。

I need your chop please!

我需要你的印章!

A:I need your chop please!

我需要你的印章.

B:Here you are.

在這裏。

Would you like to have an ATM card and a checkbook?

你要提款卡和支票簿嗎?

A:Would you like to have an ATM card and a checkbook?

你要提款卡和支票簿嗎?

B: course.

當然要.

I'd Iike to withdraw some money.

我要領錢。

A:May I help you?

我能爲您服務嗎?

B:Yes,I'd Iike to withdraw some money.

是的.我要領錢.

Then,you need to go to the information desk.

那你要到服務檯辦理.

A:I'd like to apply for a balance statement of my account.

我要申請存款證明.

B:Then,you need to go to the information desk.

那你要到服務檯辦理.

I'm sorry,that window's se come here.

對不起,那個窗口關閉了,請來這邊辦理!

A:What happened?

怎麼啦?

B:I'm sorry,that window's se come here.

對不起,那個窗口關閉了,請來這邊辦理

What would you like to exchange?

請問你要兌換什麼貨幣?

A:What would you like to exchange?

請問你要兌換什麼貨幣?

B:RMB to British pounds,please!

人民幣換英鎊,謝謝!

Please fill in this form first.

請先填這張表.

A:Hi,I'd like to deposit some money!

你好,我要存款!

B:Please fill in this form first.

請先填這張表.

What's the exchange rate between RMB and British pounds today?

今天的人民幣對英鎊的匯率如何?

A:What's the exchange rate between RMB and British pounds today?

今天的人民幣對英鎊的匯率如何?

B:We buy at RMB13.28 and sell at RMB13.32.

一英鎊對13.28人民幣買進,13.32賣出.

It's a student account,So there's no interest.

這是學生戶頭,所以沒有利息.

A:Do I receive any interest?

我會有利息嗎?

B:It's a student account,So there's no interest.

這是學生戶頭,所以沒有利息。

Just take your bill to counter No.4,please!

請把賬單拿到第四號櫃檯!

A:I'd like to pay my phone bill.

你好,我要繳電話費.

B:Just take your bill to counter No.4,please.

請把賬單拿到第四號櫃檯.

Tear open the seal and key in your code at the ATM machine outside the bank.

只要到銀行外的自動提款機把彌封拆開然後輸入密碼.

A:How do I set my own code for my ATM card?

我要怎樣設定自己的密碼?

B:Just tear open the seal and key in your code at the ATM machine outside the bank.

只要拆開密封到銀行外的自動提款機輸入密碼.

The ATM machine is not working.

自動提款機不能用。

A:Excuse me,the ATM machine is not working.

對不起,自動提款機不能用。

B:Oh,sorry ,please wait a moment 're adding cash.

對不起,請等一下。我們正在補鈔票進去。

I'd like to apply for a credit card!

我要申請信用卡!

A:How may I help you?

我能爲你服務嗎?

B:I'd llke to apply for a credit card!

我要申請信用卡!

That's because you exceeded your limit.

那是因爲你超出限額了!

A:Excuse me,my credit card doesn't work.

對不起。我的信用卡不能用。

B:That's because you exceed your limit.

那是因爲你超出限額了。

  處理銀行業務的英語對話帶翻譯3

Clerk: Hello, what can I do for you?(Yes?)

職員:您好,請問您要辦理什麼業務?

Customer: Please tell me my balance.

顧客:請幫我查詢一下帳戶餘額。職員:您講慢些好嗎?

Clerk: please speak slowly.

Clerk: Please write it down on the paper.

職員:您用紙寫下來好嗎?

Clerk: Yes, sir(miss),wait a moment please.

職員:好的,先生(小姐),請稍等。

Clerk: Your balance at the bank is RMB 5,000.

職員:您在本行的帳戶餘額是人民幣5000元。

Customer: My magcard does not work, please take a look.

顧客:我的銀行磁卡出現故障了,能幫我看一下嗎?

Clerk: No problem, the magcard is locked, show me your passport, I will help you out.

職員:問題不大,您的銀行磁卡被鎖住了,請出示護照,輸入密碼就可以給您解開。

Clerk: The magcard need more magnetism, it is ok now.

職員:您的銀行磁卡需要加磁,現在加好了。

Customer: I want to close my account with you.

顧客:我想結束在你們這兒的帳戶。

Clerk: Please go to the number 6 counter.

職員:請到6號櫃檯辦理。

Clerk: Please go to the open counter.

職員:請到大廳開放式櫃檯辦理。

Clerk: Please take a seat over there for a moment; our client manager will help you.

職員:請先在大廳休息一下,馬上會有客戶經理來幫助您。

Customer: I would like to, thanks.

顧客:好的,謝謝。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章