商務英語銀行英語

辦理銀行業務對話

本文已影響 9.88K人 

我們經常需要到銀行辦理一些業務。接下來小編爲大家整理了辦理銀行業務對話,希望對你有幫助哦!

ing-bottom: 344.09%;">辦理銀行業務對話

  一、Exchanging Money 兌換貨幣

Emma: Excuse me.

艾瑪:打擾了。

Clerk: Yes, what can I do for you.

職員:好的,有什麼能幫忙的?

Emma: Can you change so me money for me, please?

艾瑪:您能幫我兌換些錢嗎?

Clerk: Certainly, madam. What is it you wish to change?

職員:當然,女士。您想兌換什麼錢?

Emma: American dollars.

艾瑪:美元。

Clerk: How much do you want to change?

職員:您想換少?

Emma: $l000 in traveler’s check and $500 in cash.

艾瑪:1000美元的旅行支票,500美元的現金

Clerk: The rate of exchange is one dollar to six point seven RMB now.

職員:兌換率爲1美元兌換67元人民幣。

Emma: OK I see.

艾瑪:好的,道了。

Clerk: Here are the traveler’s checks and the cash.

職員:給您旅行支票和現金。

Emma: Thank you.

艾瑪;謝謝。

Clerk: Please endorse the traveler’s checks.

職員:旅行支票上簽字。

Emma: OK. Here it is.

艾瑪:好的,給您。

  二、Exchanging for RMB 兌換人民幣

Clerk: Next, please.

職員:下一位。

John: Hi, could you change me some money for RMB?

約翰:您好,您能給我兌換些人民幣嗎?

Clerk: Sure. What kind of currency have you got?

職員:當然。您有哪種貨幣?

John: US dollars.

約翰:美元。

Clerk: How much do you want to change?

職員:您要換多少錢?

John: Eight hundred US dollars, and what's the exchange rate for today?

約翰:800美元。今天的匯率是多少?

Clerk: Today's exchange rate of US dollars against Chinese RMB is one-US dollar t0 6.7 Chinese Yuan.

職員:今天的匯率是1美元兌換6.7元人民幣。

John: I see. Here are my US dollars.

約翰:我知道了。這是我的美元。

Clerk: OK. Here are your RMB and receipt. Please have a check.

職員:好的,給您人民幣和收 。請點一下。

John: Thank you.

約翰:謝謝您

轉貼於:

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章