口語英語實用生活英語口語

每天三分鐘學英語 第471期:英文"心塞"怎麼說?如何表達“傷心欲絕”呢?

本文已影響 1.53W人 
① Something is killing me
非常難受

It's killing me that I'm not gonna see my girlfriend for a year.
一年見不到我女友就好像要殺了我。

My work.is killing me.
我的工作讓我很難受。

My boss is killing me.
我的老闆讓我很難受。

My shoes are killing me.
我的鞋讓我很不舒服。

② It's tearing me up inside
柔腸寸斷/讓我難受

This breakup is tearing me up inside. I don't know if I'll ever be happy.
這個分手讓我傷心欲絕,我不知道我還能不能快樂起來了。

③ I'm dying on the inside
內心灰暗了、受折磨、傷心欲絕

Harry looks happy but he's dying on the inside. The divorce really hit him hard.
Harry看起來很開心,但其實他傷心極了。他的離婚給了他很大的打擊。

Hit someone hard
給人沉重的打擊

④ I can't stop thinking about it
滿腦子都是、糾結、揮之不去

I can't stop thinking about her.
我總是想她。

I can't stop thinking about work.
我滿腦子都是工作。

I can't stop thinking about math.
我滿腦子都是數學。

⑤ It's on my mind all the time
滿腦子都是、糾結、揮之不去

What he said is on my mind all the time. I can't believe that's how he feels about me.
他說的話我一直揮之不去,我無法相信他是這麼看待我的。

I can't stop thinking about what he just said.
他說的話我一直揮之不去。

每天三分鐘學英語 第471期:英文"心塞"怎麼說?如何表達“傷心欲絕”呢?


⑥ It's keeping me up at night
讓人失眠、輾轉反側

Our startup is keeping me up at night.
我們的創業公司讓我輾轉反側。

My relationship troubles with Rick is keeping me up at night.
我和Rick的情感問題讓我無法入眠。

⑦ I'm losing sleep over it
失眠、輾轉反側

My best friend has been losing sleep over his financial situation lately.
最近我最好的朋友總因爲經濟問題失眠。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章