口語英語實用生活英語口語

新鄰居:Moving Into a New Neighborhood 進入一個新的社區

本文已影響 1.4W人 

padding-bottom: 70.67%;">新鄰居:Moving Into a New Neighborhood 進入一個新的社區

1. Moving Into a New Neighborhood

1.進入一個新的社區

A: I'm a bit nervous, Charlie.

A:我有點緊張,查理。

B: Why, baby?

B:爲什麼,寶貝?

A: Well, you know, new neighborhood, new surroundings.

A:嗯,你知道,新鄰居,新環境。

B: Change is good, Linda. Before long, you'll feel right at home.

B:變化是好的,琳達。不久之後,你在家裏會感覺很好的。

A: I hope so. I guess I'm just used to the old place.

A:我希望如此。我想我只是習慣了老地方。

B: I know what you mean, baby, but this is a much better neighborhood.

B:寶貝,我知道你的意思,但是這是一個更好的社區。

A: Yes, it is, but it's still something new.

A:是的,它是,但它仍是新事物。

B: We'll be fine. In a month it will feel like home.

B:我們會好起來的。在一個月內就會感覺像家一樣。

A: I hope our neighbors are nice.

A:我希望我們的鄰居很好。

B: Me too, but that's not a deal-breaker. This is a much better place.

B:我也是,但這也不是個煞風景的地方。這是一個更好的地方。

A: I know, dear. It's just my jitters, that's all.

A:我知道,親愛的。這只是我的不安,僅此而已。

B: We will get through this, babe.

B:我們會度過這個階段,寶貝。

譯文屬僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章