口語英語實用生活英語口語

美語情景對話 第351期:The Neighborhood 鄰近地區

本文已影響 1.09W人 

Todd: OK, Keith, we're back here in the city. I'm going to ask you some questions about where you live. First, is there a libray by your house?

託德:凱斯,現在我們回到城市了。我要問你一些有關你的居住地的問題。第一個問題,你家附近有圖書館嗎?

Keith: No, no libraries near me.

凱斯:沒有,我家附近沒有圖書館。

Todd: No, that's too bad. Do you like to read?

託德:哦,那太糟了。你喜歡閱讀嗎?

Keith: Sure, I love to read.

凱斯:當然,我喜歡閱讀。

Todd: OK. Where do you get you books?

託德:好。你都從哪兒買書呢?

Keith: Well, I usually buy them at Tower Records or I order them through

凱斯:通常我從淘兒唱片店買書,還有亞馬遜網站。

Todd: OK. Note: this is not an advertisement. OK. Next one, is there a park by your house.

託德:好。注意:這不是打廣告。好,下一個問題,你家附近有公園嗎?

Keith: Park, yeah, there's actually two small ones.

凱斯:公園,有,有兩個小公園。

Todd: Do you go there very often?

託德:你經常去公園嗎?

Keith: No, not too often, because usually I don't get home from work until pretty late. Not a lot of part-time in my schedule.

凱斯:不,不是經常去,因爲一般我下班回家非常晚。我的時間安排中沒有很多業餘時間。

Todd: OK. So hang on. We've got to let the car go by here. Actually, lots of cars here. Lots of traffic. Is there lot of traffic where you live?

託德:好。等等。我們要讓車從這邊過去。實際上,這裏有太多車了。交通流量太大。你家附近交流流量大嗎?

Keith: Oh, yeah, in the day time cause there's a lot of shops around my apartment, or near my apartment. But at night time it's pretty quiet.

凱斯:對,白天交通很繁忙,因爲我的公寓附近有許多商店。不過晚上的時候非常安靜。

Todd: OK. Great. Thanks Keith.

託德:那很好。謝謝你,凱斯。

Keith: You're welcome.

凱斯:不客氣。

美語情景對話 第351期:The Neighborhood 鄰近地區

重點講解:
1. like/love to do sth.
喜歡做某事;
eg. When I get home from work I like to relax with the newspaper.
我下班回到家裏,喜歡看看報紙,放鬆一下。
eg. I love to watch live games.
我喜歡看現場比賽。
2. part-time
業餘時間;
eg. In her part-time, she practises the guitar.
她在業餘時間練吉他。
eg. At the part time, I usually go swimming with my friends.
在業餘時間,我通常和我的朋友們去游泳。
3. hang on
等一會兒;稍等;
eg. Hang on, I have just get to think about this.
等一等,這事我得考慮一下。
eg. Hang on a minute while I look it up.
你稍等一下,等我查查看。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章