口語英語實用生活英語口語

尋租公寓:Policy Towards Pets 寵物政策2

本文已影響 2.49W人 

21. Policy Towards Pets (2)

21.寵物政策(2)

A: Everything seems to be in order. I'm ready to move into the apartment.

A:每件事都有條不紊。我已經準備好搬進公寓了。

B: Good, I welcome you to your new home.

B:好的,歡迎你來到新家。

A: Is there anything else I should know before I start my move?

A:還有什麼別的事情是我在搬家前需要知道的嗎?

padding-bottom: 67.71%;">尋租公寓:Policy Towards Pets 寵物政策2

B: Now that you mention it, yes, there is. It's the policy I have on pets.

B:既然你提到了,是的,有一些。是關於我對寵物的要求。

A: Do you allow any kind of pets?

A:你允許養寵物嗎?

B: Only caged pets, I'm sorry to say. I hope this won't be a problem.

B:很抱歉只允許裝在籠子裏的寵物。我希望這不會成爲一個問題。

A: Actually, I might prove to be problematic because I have a cat.

A:事實上,我可能要證明這是一個問題因爲我養了一隻貓。

B: There lies the problem. I'm sorry, but some of the other tenants have allergies to cats.

B:很抱歉確實存在問題,一些別的房客對貓過敏。

A: That's too bad. I don't know what I'm going to do with the kitten.

A:那太糟糕了。我不知道我要怎麼處理這隻小貓了。

B: Perhaps you can give it away. Do you know of anyone who might want a cat?

B:或許你可以把它送人。你知道誰可能想要一隻貓嗎?

A: No, not really. What about you? Would you like a cat?

A:不太知道。你呢?你想要一隻貓嗎?

B: Me? Well, I've never owned a pet before, let alone a cat.

B:我?好吧,我從未有過寵物,更別說一隻貓了。

A: Cats make great companions. Please take mine. You would be doing me a huge favor.

A:貓咪能很好的陪伴你。請把我的領走吧。你會幫我一個大忙的。

B: Alright, why not? Bring the little fellow next time.

B:好吧,爲什麼不呢?下次把它帶來。

譯文屬僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章

推薦閱讀