尋租公寓:Calling the Water Company 給水務公司打電話2
34. Calling the Water Company (2)
34.給水務公司打電話(2)
A: you.have called the Water Company. How may I assist you?
A:你已經給水務公司打過電話了。我能怎麼幫你呢?
B: Hello, I recently moved into my apartment.
B:你好,我最近才搬進我的公寓。
A: Are you calling to activate your billing?
A:你是打電話來激活你的賬單嗎?
B: Yes, that's one of the things I'm calling about.
B:是的,這是我打電話的原因之一。
A: What was the other reason for your calling today?
A:你今天打電話的其它原因呢?
B: There is leakage in one of the pipelines. Is there anything you can do about that?
B:有一個管道漏水。你能處理嗎?
A: No, I'm sorry. But I could provide you contact with one of our plumbers.
A:很抱歉,我不能。但我可以幫你聯繫我們的管道工。
B: No, that's not necessary, but thank you.
B:不用了,沒有必要,但謝謝你。
A: As for your billing, what form of payment would you like to have?
A:至於你的賬單,你想要哪種付款方式?
B: Can I pay online?
B:我可以在網上支付嗎?
A: Yes, that is a service we do provide for our customers.
A:是的,那是我們爲顧客提供的一種服務。
B: Alright, I think I'll go with that form of payment.
B:好的,我想我會用這種付款方式。
譯文屬僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載