居住在公寓:Reporting a Problem to the Landlord 向房東報告一個問題
26. Reporting a Problem to the Landlord
26.向房東報告一個問題
A: The floor to my apartment is badly damaged.
A:我公寓的地板嚴重損壞。
B: I'm sorry to hear that. How bad is it?
B:很遺憾聽到這個消息。壞到什麼程度?
A: It's practically falling apart.
A:幾乎分崩離析。
B: Did some kind of accident cause this?
B:有什麼意外事件造成的嗎?
A: None that I could've made. I think your previous tenant might have caused this.
A:我沒有過什麼意外事件。我想是你以前的房客造成的。
B: That makes sense. He took poor care of the apartment.
B:那就可以理解了。他把公寓照顧的很不好。
A: I could see that myself.
A:我自己可以看到。
B: I'll have that fixed as soon as possible.
B:我會盡快把它修好。
A: If it's not too much trouble, may I request one more thing?
A:如果不是太麻煩的話,我可以再請求一件事嗎??
B: Is there anything else wrong in the apartment?
B:公寓還有什麼別的問題嗎?
A: It's just my bedroom window. I can't seem to get it open.
A:就是我臥室的窗戶。我似乎不能打開它。
B: I'll have that window taken care of as well.
B:我也會把窗戶照看好的。
譯文屬僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載