口語英語實用生活英語口語

美語情景對話 第331期:Osaka and Tokyo 大阪和東京

本文已影響 2.53W人 

Todd: Kawabe, can you explain the difference, or compare, Tokyo and Osaka?

託德:川邊,你能說明或者比較一下東京和大阪的不同嗎?

Kawabe: Tokyo and Osaka? OK, I think that Tokyo is like New York City and Osaka is, like where? It's like, I guess it's like, OK, let's say, little Irish city.

川邊:東京和大阪嗎?好的,我想東京就像紐約,而大阪像哪裏呢?我認爲大阪就像一座愛爾蘭小城。

Todd: A little Irish city?

託德:一座愛爾蘭小城?

Kawabe: I'm just imagining. Maybe this is the wrong example, but um, you know, people are so friendly. This is what I want to say, and people, the relationship in Osaka between each, between, you know people, are so close, very very closer than Tokyo one and people are so friendly, you know, for example when buy something at the shop, where ever it is, someone's gonna talk to you. "Hey, where are you from? What do you want to buy? and this is better than this. You better take this one."

川邊:我只是設想一下。可能這是個不恰當的例子,不過你也知道,那裏的人們很友好。這就是我想說的,大阪的民衆、互相之間的關係非常親近,比東京要親近的多,那裏的人們非常友好,舉個例子來說,你去商店買東西的時候,無論你去哪裏買東西,都會有人跟你談話。他們會說“嗨,你來自哪裏?你想買什麼?這個要比那個好。你最好買這個。”

Todd: Mm, that's nice!

託德:哇,那真不錯!

Kawabe: Yeah, in Tokyo nobody will tell you know this kind of thing in the shop, you know, it's a weird thing in this big city.

川邊:對啊,可是在東京沒有人會在商店裏跟你說這些事情,在大城市裏這麼做很奇怪。

Todd: That is strange. Why do you think people are different in Tokyo than Osaka? They're only, you know, 500.

託德:的確很奇怪。你認爲爲什麼東京和大阪的民衆會不同?這兩地之間只有500英里的距離。

Kawabe: People don't care about each other in Tokyo. It's like New York City and, you know, there are too many people to Deal with, to, you know, so in Osaka it's a big city but it's always, it's also, at the same times like a huge village.

川邊:東京的人們互不關心。就像紐約市一樣,你知道,你要和太多的人打交道,而大阪雖然也是個大城市,但它同時更像是一個巨型村莊。

Todd: Mm, that's a good point. A huge village!

託德:這點很不錯。一個巨型村莊!

Kawabe: And in Tokyo, nobody speaks with a dialect but in Osaka everybody speaks the same language, I mean that Osaka dialect. That is why I think they are feeling the same kind of tie. Some kind of ...!

川邊:在東京,沒有人會說方言,而在大阪,都有人都說同樣的語言,我指的是大阪方言。所以我認爲,這就是他們能感到某種相同聯繫的原因。像是某種……!

Todd: Bond!

託德:紐帶!

Kawabe: Yeah, with each other, so and we call it Osaka-ben in Japanese, Osaka's dialect, and that way of talking is always like very funny, always like sometimes noisy, but it's lovely dialect. You know, everybody likes it, so the most of the famous comedian in Japan, on every kind of, any kind of TV show are from Osaka. In Japan, most of the famous comedians are always from Osaka. Yeah, so, it's a big difference. The, OK, simply, character in Tokyo is cold, the people are cool, you know, stay cool. You don't show your emotion very much. You've got to be very, very, like, decent, square, and you've got to act cool. This is what you have to be in Tokyo, but in Osaka, you just, you know, anything goes. You can do whatever you want to do. You can be whoever you want to be and then, you know, people are wild and free and cheerful, lovely and it looks like they are enjoying the life, like an Italian, like Italian, yes! I think this is a good example. It's like Moscow and Venezia, or Moscow and Napoli or, you know, North Korea, Pyongyang and Rome. It's like this.

川邊:沒錯,互相之間的聯繫,在日語中我們把這個叫做大阪辯,就是大阪方言,這種說話方式通常很有趣,有時會有些吵,不過這是種可愛的方言。你知道,所有人都喜歡,所以日本各類電視節目中的著名笑星基本都出自大阪。日本大多數著名的笑星都來自大阪。所以這就是主要的不同點。簡單來說,東京的特點是冷靜,那裏的人們很酷,你知道,他們很冷靜。不太會表露情感。要一直舉止得體,中規中矩,表現要沉着冷靜。這就是你在東京時要表現出的樣子,可是在大阪,怎麼做都可以。你可以做你想做的任何事。你可以成爲任何你想成爲的人,你知道,人們很狂熱、自由、快樂、親切,看起來他們很享受生活,就像意大利人一樣,沒錯,像意大利人一樣!我認爲這是個好例子。就像莫斯科和威尼斯,或是莫斯科和那不勒斯或是朝鮮平壤和羅馬的區別。就像這樣。

Todd: Yeah! Wow!

託德:好的!哇!

Kawabe: People are so different.

川邊:人們非常不同。

Todd: Interesting. Interesting observation.

託德:真有趣。真是有趣的觀察。

美語情景對話 第331期:Osaka and Tokyo 大阪和東京

重點講解:
1. for example
例如;比如;
eg. You can use any two colors-for example, red and yellow.
你可以用任何兩種顏色,例如紅色和黃色。
eg. Blue, for example, is peaceful, and yellow is brash.
例如,藍色表示寧靜。黃色表示急躁、
2. care about
關心;在乎;在意;
eg. I don't care about what happens.
我不在乎發生什麼事。
eg. He was neither ostentatious nor luxurious, neither did he care about social position.
他既不浮華也不奢侈,也不講究社會地位。
3. deal with
與…打交道;
eg. Moody people are very difficult to deal with.
喜怒無常的人很難打交道。
eg. Deal with a man as he deals with you.
以其人之道,還治其人之身。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章