美語情景對話 第79期:青少年們和電腦 Teens and Computers
Todd: OK, Jeanna, you like the computer!
喬安娜,你喜歡用電腦!Jeanna: Yes, I do.
是的。Todd: OK. Talk to us about computers.
好的,跟我們說說電腦。
Jeanna: Well, I go on the computer a lot and I talk with friends through AOL instant messenger. And I just moved from my hometown to Sacremento so it's a good way to keep in touch with old friends.
我經常用電腦,我和朋友經常用AOL即時通訊聊天。我剛剛從我的家鄉搬到薩克拉曼多,這是個和朋友保持聯繫的好辦法。Todd: Yeah. Do you learn about computers at school or on your own?
你是在學校學的計算機還是在家自學的?Jeanna: I picked most of what I know, I've picked it up, through, ya know, the years, and some at school, like keyboarding and such.
我撿起了我在學校學過的大部分知識,我已經重新掌握他們了,但你知道,也就是鍵盤和其他方面的技能。Todd: OK. Do you have a laptop or a PC?
你有筆記本電腦或者個人電腦嗎?Jeanna: I have a PC. A Compac.
我有臺個人電腦。Todd: Do you like your computer or do you want a new one?
你喜歡你的電腦嗎,或者你想要臺新電腦嗎?Jeanna: I want a new one cause I think I screwed mine up and it's a little bit slow now.
我想要臺新的,因爲我把自己那臺搞砸了,它現在運行起來有點兒慢。Todd: OK. How long have you had your computer?
那臺電腦你用了多久了?Jeanna: I've had it for about 3 or 4 years.
已經用了3,4年了。Todd: Oh, yeah, that's pretty old for a computer. Yeah, so do you talk to your friends every night by e-mail?
是啊,對於電腦來說已經很久了。是啊,你每晚都和朋友郵件溝通嗎?Jeanna: Yeah, yes I do.
是的。Todd: OK.
很好。Jeanna: See going on and you know the gossip.
聊聊大家過得怎麼樣,還有談談八卦。Todd: So nowadays, do high school kids talk by e-mail more than phone?
現在高中生郵件聯繫比電話聯繫還要頻繁嗎?Jeanna: Most people talk by either e-mail or cellular phone. You know a lot of people don't use their house phones as much, and a lot of people have cellular phones.
現在人們都是通過郵件聯繫或者通過手機聯繫。很多人不怎麼用他們的電話了,而且很多人都有手機。Todd: OK. Thanks a lot Jeanna.
好的,謝謝你,喬安娜。注:譯文屬原創,未經允許,請勿轉載。