商務英語辦公室英語

辦公室休閒時間的閒聊 英語

本文已影響 1.46W人 

現在英語已經滲透入各行各業,想要一份理想的工作,一定要學好英語。小編在此獻上職場英語,希望對大家有所幫助。

ing-bottom: 150.94%;">辦公室休閒時間的閒聊 英語

職場口語對話:非上班期間的休閒

辦公室裏的兩個人在談論看電視的事情。

Allen: Are you.watching the TV series now shown on Channel 8?

你看八頻道的電視劇了嗎?

Ben: No, I haven't been watching it. I don't care much for soap operas. They are just not my cup of tea.

沒有,我沒看。我不喜歡看肥皂劇,我對它沒有興趣。

Allen: Nor are they mine. They are too confusing. But a lot of people enjoy watching them. They say soaps are entertaining.

我也是。它們太莫名其妙。但是好多人都喜歡看,說肥皂劇很有意思。

Ben: Yes, only two kinds of people like watching soap operas.

哦,只有兩種人纔看電視劇。

Allen: Who are they?

哪兩種人?

Ben: Those who don't have to work and those who have too much work. The former need something to help them kill time and the latter need something to take their minds off work.

從來不上班的和上班太累的人。第一種人用它打發時間,而第二種人用它來放鬆。

Allen: You are exactly right. I prefer news and science programs.

你說得太對了。我喜歡新聞和科普節目。

Ben: Me, too. I think they are both informative and entertaining.

我也是。我覺得看這些節目既能瞭解信息又有意思。

 職場口語對話:休閒時間的閒聊

簡和琳都很喜歡看電影,她們剛剛看完一場電影。

Jane: Well, what did you think of the film, Lynn?

琳,你對這部電影怎麼看?

Lynn: Oh, I enjoyed it actually. But I do like musicals and think Julie Andrews is wonderful.

哦,我挺喜歡看的。我最喜歡音樂劇,我覺得朱莉· 安德魯斯真棒。

Jane: Lovely voice.

聲音很動人。

Lynn: Oh, beautiful.

呃,太美了。

Jane: And a lovely face.

還有漂亮的臉龐。

Lynn: Oh, she's very very attractive.

呃,她真是太有魅力了。

Jane: I can't think why so many people criticize her.

我想不明白爲什麼這麼多人批評她。

Lynn: Oh well, a lot of people do, but I think it's a snob thing with a lot of people.

是的,許多人那樣做。但是我想那只是許多人勢利罷了。

Jane: I've always enjoyed her films. Very well produced, too.

我對她的電影總是很喜歡。製作也很精良。

Lynn: Oh, excellent, yes.

呃,確實優秀。

Jane: Those lovely scenes in the Alps.

還有在阿爾卑斯山的那些動人的場面。

Lynn: Yes, where she was singing at that time where she was dancing on the hills.

對,她在山上跳啊唱啊。

Jane: Mm, and that scene in the school. It brought tears to my eyes. What about next week then?

還有在學校那場戲,我眼淚都掉下來了。下個星期有什麼電影?

Lynn: Yes, what are we going to see next week? Do you know what's on? I haven't looked at the local paper to see what's on next week.

對了,我們下個星期去看什麼?你知道有什麼片子嗎?我還沒看報紙瞭解下個星期的呢。

Jane: Well, I'd better give you a ring about it.

知道了我會給你打電話的。

Lynn: All right.

好的。

 職場口語對話:下班後邀請朋友到家裏作客

瑪麗打電話找湯姆,邀請他參加爲吉姆舉行的驚喜生日晚會。

tom: (answering the phone)hello?

(接電話)喂?

mary: hello. may i speak to tom please?

喂,我找湯姆。

tom: speaking.

請講。

mary: hi, tom, this is mary. i'm a friend of jim's.

湯姆,我是瑪麗,吉姆的朋友。

tom: hi, mary. jim has told me about you. what's up?

你好,瑪麗。吉姆提起過你,有什麼事嗎?

mary: today is jim's birthday and we're having a party for him tonight. do you think you could come?

今天是吉姆的生日,今晚我們想爲他開個生日聚會,你能不能來?

tom: oh, i didn't know it was his birthday today. sure. i'd love to come. what time and where?

哦,我還不知道今天是他生日。我當然樂意去,時間、地點呢?

mary: well, we're all meeting at jim's neighbor's apartment at about seven thirty. it's at 789 peace street, apartment 3.

好,我們打算7點半左右在他的鄰居家碰面。地點是和平大街789號,3號公寓。

tom: i'll be there. do you want me to bring something?

我會去的,你想讓我帶點什麼來嗎?

mary: bring some flowers if you can.

如果可以,帶一些花吧。

tom: no problem. see you tonight.

沒問題,晚上見。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章