商務英語辦公室英語

辦公室英語會話

本文已影響 2.66W人 

本站小編爲大家整理了辦公室英語會話,希望對你有幫助哦!

padding-bottom: 75%;">辦公室英語會話

C:Oh. I didn't realize I was getting an office all to myself.

C:噢,沒想到我可以擁有一間私人辦公室。

F:Yes, you are. And this is your secretary, Jane Borromeo. She is a Filipina but was bornand brought up here and is completely bilingual.

F:是的,你可以。這是你的祕書珍·包羅密。她是菲律賓人,但在這裏出生,長大,完全能說兩種語言。

S:Hi. How do you do? Just holler if you need anything.

S:嗨。你好!如果有任何需要,只要叫我一聲就可以。

C:Thanks.(to Buchwald)She is a very attractive girl.

C:謝謝。(對布華奇說)她是個非常迷人的女孩。

F:And capable, too.

F:而且也很能幹。

C:Gee, my nameplate's already on the desk. Everything is so neat.

C:哇,我的名牌已經放在桌上了。每件東西都很整齊。

F:Feel free to drop by my office if you have a question.

F:如果有問題,請不要客氣,隨時到我的辦公室來。

C:Even a silly one?

C:即使是一個笨問題?

F:How do you know it's silly if you haven't asked?

F:你又沒問,怎麼知道會是個笨問題。

C:My former colleagues told me three secrets of success in foreign-affiliated t, the ability to speak English well.

C:我以前的同事告訴我,要在外商公司成功有三個祕訣。第一,良好的英文能力。

C:Second, an outgoing and sociable wife. And third, not getting involved in office politics.

C:第二,外向且善於社交的妻子。第三,不要參與公司的政治鬥爭。

F:I agree with the first and the last. You have to be careful when you step into theexecutive jungle and it's best to stay away from office politics, especially in a big organizationlike ours.

F:我同意第一點和最後一點。當遇見激烈的競爭時,必須要小心,最好遠離公司的政治鬥爭,特別是在像我們這麼龐大的機構中。

F:The English ability is helpful but you already have a fine command of it. I'm not so sureabout the second.

F:英語能力是很有用的,但你的英語已經很好了。對於第二點,我不完全肯定。

F:I have a good idea. Why don't you bring your wife to our place for dinner next week? Shecan compare notes with my wife.

F:我有個好主意。下星期你帶你太太到我家來共進晚餐怎麼樣?她可以和我太太交換一下看法。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章