商務英語辦公室英語

辦公室會話關於名片雙語

本文已影響 1.7W人 

你是做什麼職位的?總會收到一大堆名片嗎?名片是很有用處的東西,整理得條理清晰會有助於你使用它們。接下來,小編給大家準備了辦公室會話關於名片雙語,歡迎大家參考與借鑑。

padding-bottom: 66.56%;">辦公室會話關於名片雙語

Michael: What are you doing, Billy? Your desk looks like a disaster zone.

邁克爾:你在做什麼,比利?你的桌子看起來像個災區。

Billy: I have a spare half-an-hour, so I thought I would organize my business cards.

比利:我有半個小時的空閒時間,所以我想我要整理我的名片。

Michael: I have never really understood what the point of name cards is.

邁克爾:我從來都搞不太懂名片是幹什麼用的。

Billy: Business cards have a long history and many, many uses.

比利:名片的歷史很長,而且用途很多很多。

Michael: They might be good for you, but I am a hermit1 and never meet new people.

邁克爾:它們對你來說可能是有用,不過我是個隱士,從不見新的人。

Billy: If you worked in sales and marketing2 like me, you would find that names cards are indispensable3.

比利:如果你像我這樣做營銷工作,你就會發現名片是必不可少的東西。

Michael: Maybe. But I don't think I need a small piece of paper to help people remember who I am.

邁克爾:也許吧。不過我不認爲我需要一張小紙片來幫助人們記住我是誰。

Billy: That's probably true. I think that most people would try, but not be able to forget you!

比利:那大概是真的。我想大多數人設法,但卻沒法忘掉你!

名片就是你的所有聯繫人名錄,所以一定要妥善保管哦!

Jeff: Can I have one of your business cards please, Joan?

傑夫:給我一張你的名片好嗎,瓊?

Joan: I thought that I already gave you one?

瓊:我覺得我已經給了你一張?

Jeff: You did, but someone stole my card organizer1 recently.

傑夫:你給了,不過最近有人偷了我的名片夾。

Joan: So you have lost all of your contacts2?

瓊:這麼說你丟掉了所有的聯繫方式?

Jeff: No, I was lucky. I always make a copy of the name cards that I receive.

傑夫:沒有,我很幸運。我總是把我收到的名片做一個備份。

Joan: That is a good idea. I lost some name cards last year and now I can't call some of my clients3.

瓊:好主意。去年我丟了一些名片,所以現在我沒法給我的一些客戶打電話。

Jeff: So will you give me a new name card?

傑夫:那你會給我一張新名片嗎?

Joan: Sure, but try not to lose this one!

瓊:當然,不過不要把這張弄丟了!

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章