商務英語常用商務英語口語

職場英文口語 第103期:保持專業態度(2)

本文已影響 2.89W人 

Hi everyone. Sorry I’m late.

ing-bottom: 100%;">職場英文口語 第103期:保持專業態度(2)
大家好,抱歉來晚了。

Hi Anna. Look Mr Socrates is enjoying our English beer.

你好,安娜,蘇格拉底先生看起來很喜歡我們的英式啤酒。

I think it’s going to his head.

我想他喝多了。

Anna! Our best worker. Get Anna a drink.

安娜,我們最好的員工,給安娜來一杯酒。

Yes Mr Socrates. Of course Mr Socrates.

是的,蘇格拉底先生。當然,蘇格拉底先生。

Anna, come over here, let’s talk.

安娜,過來,我們聊聊。

Oh right. What about…

好的,那麼關於……

There you go Anna. I got you some crisps too.

給你,安娜,我還給你拿了一些薯片。

So what are we talking about?

那麼我們聊點什麼?

Nothing. Thank you… bye bye.

沒什麼,謝謝,再見。

Oh right. Yes. Bye bye.

好的,再見。

I’ll go and talk to Paul and Denise.

我去找保羅和丹尼斯。

I’ll just be over here.

我就在那裏。

What a loser. I can tell he’s all talk and no action.

真是個失敗者。我能看出他是隻說不做的人。

Well, Tom’s a good worker really and…

湯姆是個好員工,而且……

…and as for Paul. God, what a manager. Always eating cookies.

至於保羅,上帝,糟糕的經理。就知道吃餅乾。

You know he was fired from his last job because…

上一個工作他被解僱了是因爲……

Anna, I think he’s getting a bit too personal.

我認爲他有點太針對個人了。

That beer is making him say things he shouldn’t.

啤酒讓他說出了一些本不該說的話。

I know. What should I say?

我知道,我該說什麼?

Try saying “it’s not appropriate to talk like that” or “could we change the subject please.”

試着說“這麼說不太合適”或“我們可以換個話題嗎”。

OK thanks.

好,謝謝。

Mr Socrates I don’t think it’s appropriate to talk like that, could we change the subject please?

蘇格拉底先生,這麼說不太合適,我們可以換個話題嗎?

Oh, sorry have I said too much?

對不起,我說太多了嗎?

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章