商務英語常用商務英語口語

玩轉商務英語900句 第303期:價格大戰(3)

本文已影響 2.5W人 

lf you insist on your original offer, it will reduce our profit con-I siderably?

ing-bottom: 100%;">玩轉商務英語900句 第303期:價格大戰(3)
如果您還堅持原來的價格,我們的利潤將會減少很多。

We hoped you will quote your rock-bottom price, otherwise we have no alternative but to place our orders elsewhere.

我們希望你方能給出底價,否則我們只好選擇其他的合作伙伴。

If you insist on your original offer it will reduce our profit considerably.

如果您還堅持原來的價格,我們的利潤將會減少很多。

We didn't expect that the discount you offer would be so low.

我們沒有想到您要的折扣那麼低。

We wish you will reconsider your price and give a new bid so that there could be a possibility for us to meet halfway.

我們希望你們能夠再考慮一下你們的價格,重新出價,讓我們有可能找到一箇中間價。

If you double the order, we may consider giving you an 8% discount.

如果你方的訂單數量加倍,我們會考慮給你方8%的折扣

Can you consider it as a special case?

能給我們一個特價嗎?

Ifyou double the order, wc may consider giving you an 8% discount.

如果你方的訂單數加倍,我們會考慮給你方8%的折扣。

That's attractive.

這很吸引人。

If you increase your initial order to 30,000,1 suppose we could consider reducing the price to $80 per unit.

如果你方的初始訂單增加 到30000件,我們會考慮每件降價到80美元。

The best we can do is to allow you 2% off our quotation.

我們的最低限度是給你們提供2%的折扣。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章