商務英語英語商務談判對話

商務英語談判對話 01 06

本文已影響 2.8K人 
ing-bottom: 133.33%;">商務英語談判對話 01-06

Chapter 2

Sometimes It's Fast and Easy快速、簡單的談判

Dialog 1:

In the following dialog,Mike is an honest old-fashioned businessman content to make an honest wants to buy some big screen TV sets to distribute in the US. May has often contacted Mike and tried to sell him elctronics,but this is the first time she's meeting Mike in person and she's hopeful Mike wikk actually buy from her.

在下面的會話中,邁克是一個誠實又傳統的商人,他喜歡安分地做生意。這次,他想要買一些大屏幕電視機,經銷到美國各地。梅常和邁克聯絡,想將電器賣給他。這是她第一次見到邁克本人,她希望邁克會下訂單。

Mike:Hello,come in , I've been waiting for you.

嗨,請進,我等你好久了。

May:Than you, I'm not late,am I ?

謝謝,我沒有遲到吧?

Mike:No,no,no,not at 's just that I've been looking forward to meeting you.

沒有沒有,我只是很期待見到你,纔會這麼說。

May:Well,thank you,but it's not all that hard to do ,you know.

謝謝,不過你也知道,要見我並不難。

I've been calling your office and sending you proposals for about two years now, and you've never responded before.

我打電話,寄商業提案給你,前前後後也差不多二年了,你從來沒有回覆過。

Mike:Ha,ha,ha!Yes,I guess I deserved that. Let me explain,okay?

哈!看來我的確不應該。聽我解釋,好嗎?

May:Please,I wish you would.

請,我正希望你這麼做。

Mike:Well,as you probably know I buy from a selected group of suppliers and don't ,as a rule, deal with new people.

你應該都知道我一向都和固定的供貨商下單,照慣例,我不和不熟的人做生意。

May:Yes, I know that. It's why Ive been trying to become one of those suppliers.

是的,我知道。這也是爲什麼我一直想打進那些供貨商的圈子。

I hear you're a good man to do business with.

我聽說和你做生意很不錯。

Mike:I'm very old-fashioned. I believe in loyalty.

我是個很傳統的人,我相信忠誠度。

Once I start a sales relationship with someone, I stay with him or her, and we so most of our business on the phone.

一旦建立了銷售關係,我就會持續下去,且大部分的生意都在電話上談。

I expect their absolute best price possible and don't haggle.

我希望得到最好的價格,不要討價還價。

But if I find out they screwed me over, then I find another supplier.

一旦發現有人欺騙我,我會立即換廠商。

May:That's pretty much what I heard.

我也是這麼聽說。

Mike:Well,those are my terms. As long as you honor them ,we do business.

這些是我的條件。只要你遵守這些規矩,我們就可以做生意。

If you break faith and try to take advantage, I'll find someone else to work with. Can you live with that?

若你背信或相佔便宜,我就會找別人。你可以接受這樣的條件嗎?

May:No problem at all, Mike. Just give me the chance.

沒問題,邁克。請給我一個機會。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章