商務英語英語商務談判對話

商務英語談判對話 01 07

本文已影響 1.45W人 
ing-bottom: 133.33%;">商務英語談判對話 01-07
The meeting is going well for May. She's been offer a chance to work with Mike and become one of his , they have to work out an understanding. Situations like this are not that uncommon, the buyer is in charge,and he gets to make the 's the way it usually is. In the next part of the negotiation,Mary finds out Mike's ground rules and decides if she can live with the. Even though this sounds like instruction,it is a negotiation.

對梅而言,這次機會進行得很順利。邁克提供她一次合作的機會,讓她成爲他的供貨商。接下來,他們必須討論出一些共識。這類情形頗爲常見,在這種情形中,買家會主導一切,訂定規則。通常情況都是這樣。在下面這種談判情形中,梅爲了解邁克的基本原則,她得決定是否接受這些規則。雖然這聽起來象是指令,但還是談判。

Mike:Well,that's why you.r here.

這就是我找你來的原因。

My source for big TV sets overcharged me on the last

shipment,so I need someone new.

我的大型電視供貨商,上一次交貨時敲了我一筆,所以我現在要找新的供貨商。

I wanted to meet you to see if we can work together. I think

we can.

我跟你見面是相看看合作的可能性;我想應該沒問題。

May:I agree.

我同意。

Mike:Fine,but before you agree, don't you need to know what

you're agreeing to?

很好,但在同意之前,你難道不想多瞭解一下,你到底同意了哪些條件嗎?

May:I guess you're like you said,you called me here to

check me out. I've been doing the same.

沒錯,但就像你說的,你打電話叫我過來,是相探探我的底細;當然,我也一樣的。

Mike:Ha,ha,ha!That's did I do?

哈哈!這很公平,我表現得如何?

May:Quite good,actually.

說真的,相當不錯。

I'm pretty sure you're demanding,but fair and honest. I feel

we can work together.

我確定你的要求很高,但是很公平、誠實。我想我們可以合作。

Mike:Good,well,here's what I need from you. Are you ready?

很好。我要說明需要你配合的地方了,準備好了嗎?

May:Shoot!

請說!

Mike:Well,I know you work for someone else,but as your client,

please,we have to get this straight between us.

我知道你在爲別人做事,但身爲你的客戶,麻煩你,我們必須先把話說清楚。

I'm your client,not your company.

我是你的客戶,不是你的公司。

As your client,I expect you to be square with me at all

times. Can you do that?

身爲你的客戶,我希望你隨時對我坦誠,這點你做得到嗎?

May:I don't see a problem.

沒問題。

Mike:Good!Do you have any questions?

很好!你有問題想問嗎?

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章