商務英語英語商務談判對話

商務英語談判對話 03 07

本文已影響 5.75K人 
ing-bottom: 133.33%;">商務英語談判對話 03-07

Chapter 16

Countering Give Away Chips迴應虛張型籌碼

Dialog 1

The dialog below is an example of a dumb in the previous chapter,this is about DVD player negotiations,and Bob and Jane are still the this scenario,Jane expected an easy time of it and got a nasty uses the dumb method, as follows.

下面這個對話,就是一個裝傻的響應.前一章是關於DVD放影機談判的例子,鮑伯和珍仍然是主角.在這次的故事中,珍以爲談判過程會很簡單,卻碰了一鼻子灰.於是她用了下面的這個裝傻的方式.

Bob:Well,it's the best I can you want to sell me your DVD players,you need to accept my we have a deal?

我已經盡力了,如果你想你們的DVD放影機賣給我,就得接受我們的價格,可以成交嗎?

Jane:I'm afraid not,Bob.

恐怕不行,鮑伯.

I really don't have room to 're going to have to come up to what we discussed on the phone.

我真的沒有辦法降.你的價格要跟我們在電話裏談的一樣高才行.

Bob:Jane,I told you how it is,the Koreans are dumping units in our market,the bad economy,our decreased market share,we can't compete at your price.

珍,我已經告訴過你了,韓國人傾銷DVD放影機到我們的市場上,經濟又不景氣,市場佔有率日漸減少,你們的價格沒有競爭性.

Jane:That isn't my problem,Bob.

這不是我的問題,鮑伯.

You said my coming here was just a formality to sign the contract.

你說我這次只是來籤個約而已.

We spoke on the phone Friday and you said nothing about far as I'm concerned ,we had a deal.

星期五通電話時,你根本就沒有提到這些事,我認爲我們那時候就成交了.

Bob:But that wasn't an offer.I'm not authorized to go highter.

但那並不是報價,我沒有權限提高價格.

Jane:Then, you should hae said something.

那你應該早點告訴我.

Bob:Well,we really didn't know we had to adjust the offer until this weekend.

這個嘛,到這個週末我們才知道要調價.

Jane:I have a lot of trouble believing that.

我很難再相信你的話了.

Bob:It's the truth.

這是真的.

Jane:I'm not even going to debate that issue.

我不管真的假的.

Now,let's stop this foolishness and do what we agreed to.

不要再說這些沒用的話,我們照原先同意的來辦吧.

Bob:That price was never an official offer, and it's not on the table now.

那個價格根本不是正式報價,也不在我們的談價範圍內.

Jane:You can't renege on what you represented over the phone.

你不能否決電話上的提議.

I thought you were straight shooters.

虧我還以爲你們是有信用的生意人.

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章