商務英語英語商務談判對話

商務英語談判對話 02 11

本文已影響 1.68W人 
ing-bottom: 133.33%;">商務英語談判對話 02-11
Chapter 11

Modify the Delivery Date 修改交貨日期

Dialog

A third bargaining chip is modifying the delivery date to allow more time for the manufacturer to produce the required units.

第三個可以用來議價的籌碼是修改交貨日期,這給製造商更充裕的時間來製造你所訂的數量.

Mel:And that's the bottom too bad ,even if I do say so myself.

這是最低價格了,我自己看都覺得很不錯了.

Bill:Well,to be honest,I was figuring on something about 10% lower.

老實說,我還希望能再打9折.

Mel:That's about what I'd normally charge,but you added these time restrictions and I'm going to have to pay some overtime to get it in under the wire.

其實我平常就是那個價碼,但因爲你有時間限制,我得請工人加班,才能準時交貨.

Bill:So how much time do you need to lower the price?

時間要往後延多久,我纔能有折扣?

Mel:Usually there isn't any time requirement.

我通常都不壓時間限制的.

Bill:I know that,but I'm not going to do that.I want this finished quickly with no breaks in between,so the time limit stays.

我知道,但我不想這樣.我希望這批貨儘快完成,完全沒有延誤,所以時間限制不能變.

Mel:I won't do that to you.

我不會害你開天窗的.

Bill:Right,not with this penalty in the contract.

沒錯,因爲這次遲交會有罰款.

Mel: me fifteen working days from start to finish and I'll lower the price 10%.

好吧.開工後,給我15個工作日,我就再降個百分之十.

Bill:How about ten days?

10天如何?

Mel:I need 12 or no deal.

我要12天,否則免談.

Bill:Done!

成交.

Vocabulary 重要詞彙

bottom line總價底線

restriction 限制

under the wire順利運作

penalty罰款

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章