商務英語外貿英語

外貿商品檢驗常用句子

本文已影響 1.74W人 

商品檢驗是指商品的產方、買方或者第三方在一定條件下,藉助於某種手段和方法,按照合同、標準或國內外有關法律、法規、慣例,對商品的質量、規格、重量、數量、包裝、安全及衛生等方面進行檢查,並做出合格與否或通過驗收與否的判定或爲維護買賣雙方合法權益,避免或解決各種風險損失和責任劃分的爭議,便於商品交接結算而出具各種有關證書的業務活動。接下來小編爲大家整理了外貿商品檢驗常用句子,希望對你有幫助哦!

外貿商品檢驗常用句子

  外貿商品檢驗常用句子一:

Where do you wish to reinspect the goods?

您希望在哪裏複驗商品?

The importers have the right to reinspect the goods after their arrival.

進口商在貨到後有權複驗商品。

What's the time limit for the reinspection?

複驗的時限是什麼時候?

It's very complicated to have the goods reinspected and tested.

這批貨測試和複驗起來比較複雜。

What if the results from the inspection and the reinspection do not coincide with each other?

如果檢驗和複驗的結果有出入該怎麼辦呢?

Shall we take up the question of inspection today?

今天咱們討論商品檢驗問題吧。

The inspection of commodity is no easy job.

商檢工作不是那麼簡單。

Mr. Black is talking with the Chinese importer about inspecting the goods.

布萊克先生與中方進口商就商品檢驗問題進行洽談。

As an integral part of the contract, the inspection of goods has its special importance.

作爲合同裏的一個組成部分,商品檢驗具有特殊的重要性。

We should inspect this batch of porcelainware to see if there is any breakage.

我們要檢查一下這批瓷器是否有破損的。

The exporters have the right to inspect the export goods before delivery to the shipping line.

出口商在向船運公司託運前有權檢驗商品。

The inspection should be completed within a month after the arrival of the goods.

商品檢驗工作在到貨後一個月內完成。

  外貿商品檢驗常用句子二:

How should we define the inspection rights?

商檢的權力怎樣加以明確呢?

I'm worried that there might be some disputes over the results of inspection.

我擔心對商檢的結果會發生爭議。

We'll accept the goods only if the results from the two inspections are identical with each other.

如果雙方的檢測結果一致,我們就收貨。

Who issues the inspection certificate in case the quality do not confirm to the contract?

如果貨物的質量與合同不符,由誰出具檢驗證明書呢?

The certificate will be issued by China Import and Export Commodity Inspection Bureau or by any of its branches.

檢驗證明書將由中國進出口商品檢驗局或其分支機構出具。

The Inspection Certificate will be signed by the commissioner of your bureau.

檢驗證明書將由商檢局局長簽字。

Our certificates are made valid by means of the official seal and personal chop of the commissioner.

我們的證明書以蓋公章和局長簽字爲有效。

As a rule, our certificate is made out in Chinese and English.

通常證明書是用中文和英文開具的。

You may have another certificate showing the goods to be free from radioactive contamination.

你們還要出具另一份證明書,以證明貨物沒有受放射線污染。

Our goods must be up to export standards before the Inspection Bureau releases them.

我們的貨物只有在符合出口標準後,商檢局才予以放行。

Our Inspection Bureau will issue a Veterinary Inspection Certificate to show that the shipment is in conformity with export standards.

商檢局將出具動物檢疫證明書以證明貨物符合出口標準。

Is it convenient for you to engage a surveyor?

你們聯繫公證方便嗎?

We have the best surveyor, China Import and Export Commodity Inspection Bureau.

我們有最好的公證行,即中國進出口商品檢驗局。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章