商務英語外貿英語

談外貿生意常用句子

本文已影響 1.59W人 

外貿爲商務英語範疇,確切的說是針對外貿行業的英語。接下來小編爲大家整理了談外貿生意常用句子,希望對你有幫助哦!

ing-bottom: 64.38%;">談外貿生意常用句子

Oh?why not? 哦,爲什麼?

We need seven of these. 我們要七個這種的。

They come in cases of five. 它們是五個一箱。

We aren't able to supply the third ad fifth items. 第三及第五項目,我們沒有貨供應。

Here are the quotations that you asked for. 這是你的報的價。

How do they compare to last year's? 與去年的相比怎麼樣。

The price increases haven't been too bad at all. 沒有漲太多。

That's good to 's take a look at your prices. 那好,我們來看看你的報價吧。

I have a question about this quotation you submitted. 你提出的報價我有問題。

Then ,send two cases please. 這樣的話,就送兩箱吧。

Good. thank you for the order. 好的,謝謝你的訂貨

We can't handle an order that small. 這麼少的數量,我們不能接受。

What is the minimum we would have to order. 那麼我們至少得訂多少呢。

300 pieces. 300個

We have a problem with your order. 你訂的貨有點問題。

What is it? 什麼問題。

We can't split open a case to fill your order. 因爲我們不能拆箱來湊足你的訂量。

I'll see if we can take the whole case. 那我考慮看看是不是可以買整箱。

Do you offer any quantity discounts? 大量購買有折扣嗎?

No, we don't. 不,沒有。

Then give us three cases of this. 那麼這種的就買三箱好了。

You could save a lot if you would order a little more. 如果你單子下得多一點,可以省不少的錢。

How could we do that? 怎麼說呢?

We offer a discount for large orders. 我們對大量訂購有打折。

Let me take another look at our requirements. 那我們看看我們的需要量有多少

Your prices seem a little high. 你們的價錢高了一些。

We could make them lower for you. 我們可以算你便宜一點。

How? 怎麼做呢?

If you order in large lots , we'll reduce the price. 如果你大量訂購,我們可以降價

We can offer a 10% discount for orders over 10000 pieces.訂購一萬個以上,我們可以打九折。

I'm not sure we can use that many. 我怕我們用不了那麼多。

Ok, I'll see what I can do. 好吧,我考慮考慮吧

Why are there three prices quoted for this part? 這種零件爲什麼有三種不同的報價?

They represent the prices for different quantities. 那表示不同的量有不同的價錢。

I see. 原來如此。

The more you order , the more you will save. 訂購愈多,省的錢愈多

Is this your standard price? 這是你們的基本準價嗎?

Yes ,it is. 是的

It seems too high to me. 好像貴了一點。

We can negotiate the unit price for large orders. 如果大量訂購,單價可以再談。

I'm calling about mistake on our last invoice. 我打電話來,是因爲上回的發票有錯。

What was it? 怎麼啦。

We should have been given the large quantity price. 你應該開大宗折扣價纔是。

Yes ,that is absolutely right. 啊,對的,是應該這樣。

Doesn't the quantity discount apply on this order? 這次下的單子沒有大宗折扣嗎?

No ,I'm sorry ,but it doesn't. 抱歉,沒有。

Why not? 爲什麼沒有?

Because these items are from different shipments. 因爲這幾項品目不屬同一批貨。

We can make the price lower if you would order a bit more. 如果你單子下多一點,我們可以減價。

How much more? 還要多下多少?

Just three more cases. 只要再三箱就可以了。

I think we can do that. 那我想沒問題。

I have the quotations you asked for. 你要的報價已經做好了。

Good ,we've been looking for them. 好啊 ,我們一直等着看呢。

I'll leave them for you to look over. 我會留下來給你慢慢的看。

I'll give you a call when we are ready to talk about them. 等我們準備好可以談的時候,我會打電話給你。

Were you able to quote on all the items we need? 我們需要的每個項目你都能報價嗎。

No, not all of them. 不,沒辦法全部。

The third item has been omitted. 第三項目漏掉了。

Oh , don't carry that item anymore. 哦,是的,那一項目我們不再賣了。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章