商務英語外貿英語

外貿英語代理常用句子

本文已影響 2.15W人 

代理是指代理人以被代理人(又稱本人)的名義,在代理權限內與第三人(又稱相對人)實施民事行爲,其法律後果直接由被代理人承受的民事法律制度。小編爲大家整理了關於外貿英語代理常用句子。希望對你有幫助哦!

ing-bottom: 66.72%;">外貿英語代理常用句子

Unless you increase the turnover, we can hardly appoint you as our sole agent.

除非你們增加營業額,否則我們無法指定你們作爲我方的獨家代理。

Don't you think the annual turnover for a sole agent is rather conservative?

對獨家代理來講,這樣一個年銷售量,您不認爲太保守嗎?

It was two years ago that we made them our sole agent.

我們是在兩年前委任他們爲我方獨家代理的。

When opportunity matures, we will consider making you our exclusive agent for the U.K.

當機會成熟時,我們將考慮委託你爲我方在聯合王國的獨家代理。

We'll consider appointing you as our sole agent for our T shirts for the next two years in your local market.

我們將考慮指定您爲貴國市場上T恤衫的獨家代理,爲期兩年。

I am here today to apply for the sole agency of your product in our local market.

我今天來是爲了申請做你方產品在我國市場上的獨家代理。

How can we appoint you as our sole agent for such a small quantity?

訂貨量如此之少,我們怎能請您做獨家代理呢?

I propose a sole agency agreement for bicycles for a period of 3 years.

我建議訂一個專銷自行車的爲期三年的獨家代理協議。

We are not yet prepared to take the question of sole agent into consideration for the time being.

我們目前還不準備考慮有關獨家代理的問題。

Your application for sole agency is now under our careful consideration.

我們正在仔細考慮你方想要獨家(經營)代理的請求。

We should be interested in acting as your sole agent.

我們很樂意做貴公司的獨家代理人。

In consideration of your extensive experience in the field, we are glad to appoint you as our agent.

考慮到你們在這一業務範圍的豐富經驗,我們很高興指定你們爲我們的代理。

I'm entitled to being appointed as your agent.

我有權被指定爲你方代理。

We keep a stock in London and act as distributors as well as agents.

我們在倫敦有庫存並經營銷售兼做代理。

We've decided to entrust you with the sole agency for cars.

我們決定委託你作爲我們汽車的獨家代理。

Thank you for your proposal of acting as our agent.

謝謝你方作爲我們代理的建議。

If we come to terms, we'll appoint you as our agent.

如果達成協議,我們將指定你爲我方的代理。

We wish to handle as an agent the goods you are exporting.

我們願意擔任你們出口商品的代理。

We can play an important part as a buying agent in your overseas trade.

我們能在擔任你方海外貿易的進口代理中起重要作用。

We're in a position to take good care of your import business as a buying agent.

我們能負起作爲你方進口業務中買放代理的責任。

Please get in touch with our agents for the supply of the goods you require.

你們所需的商品,請與我們的代理聯繫。

We'll leave aside the problem of agency until next week.

我們暫時把代理問題擱置到下週。

We're not prepared to take the agency into consideration for the time being.

目前我們還不準備考慮代理問題。

We won't consider agency in your market at present.

我們目前不考慮在你地市場的代理問題。

We have to decline your proposal of acting as our sole agency.

我們不得不謝絕你們作爲我方獨家代理的建議。

I think it premature for us to discuss the question of agency.

我認爲現在討論代理問題爲時過早。

When do you expect to sign the agency agreement?

您何時簽定代理協議呢?

The agency agreement has been drawn up for the period of one year.

爲期一年的代理協議書已經擬訂出來。

I want to sign a sole agency agreement with you on this item for a period of 2 years.

我想和你們簽定一項爲期兩年的獨家代理協議。

The agency agreement was made out with great care and we have found no loopholes in it.

代理協議書制訂的非常仔細,我們沒有發現裏面有漏洞。

I hope we can see eye to eye about the other terms of the agency then.

我希望到那時候我們能在代理協議的其他條款上能取得一致意見。

We wonder whether we may conclude a long term agency contract with you.

我們不知道能否與你方達成長期代理合約。

Well, what annual quantity would you like to suggest for the new agreement then?

那麼,您認爲在新的協議中年銷售量應是多少呢?

Our agency agreement calls for a timely market report.

我們的代理協議要求你方及時遞交市場報告一份。

Since the agency agreement was signed, your turnover has amounted to $500.

自從代理協議簽定以後,你們的銷售額已達500美圓。

I hope you'll spare no efforts to promote the sale of our products so as to pave the way for renewing the agency agreement when it expires at the end of this year.

希望貴能盡力促進銷售,爲協議在今年年底期滿後續訂鋪平道路。

We can renew the agreement of agency on its expiry.

我們可以在代理協議期滿時續訂。

I've come again to renew our sole agency agreement for another 3 years.

我們這次再訪是想把我們之間的獨家代理協議延長三年。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章