商務英語外貿英語

實用外貿英語句子

本文已影響 2.76W人 

對外貿易亦稱“國外貿易” 或“進出口貿易”,簡稱“外貿”,是指一個國家(地區)與另一個國家(地區)之間的商品、勞務和技術的交換活動。接下來小編爲大家整理了實用外貿英語句子,希望對你有幫助哦!

ing-bottom: 135.31%;">實用外貿英語句子

  實用外貿英語句子一:

price you quoted is a little stiff for exporting.

你報的價格對於出口而言,有點偏高。

price is 15% higher than that of last year.

你們的價格比去年的高15%。

3.I think you misunderstood me on this point.

在這一點上我想你是誤會我了。

’re in complete agreement.

我們完全同意。

5.I can’t make a decision at this time.

我無法現在做決定。

, no, this is the lowest price.

噢,不,這是最低價

us have your rock-bottom price.

我們給你低價。

’s the price range?

價格範圍是多少?

start at one hundred and fifty yuan and go up to two hundred yuan.

它們以50元起價,至多到200元。

price is quite reasonable.

這價格相當合理。

price is unreasonable.

這價格高得不合理。

you make it a little cheaper?

=Can you come down a little?

=Can you reduce the price?

你能不能算便宜一點?

sounds very impressive.

那似乎非常好。

sounds reasonable.

那似乎非常好。

15.I’d like to hear your ideas on…

我想聽聽你關於……的看法。

  實用外貿英語句子二:

’re offering us this product at 1800 yuan per unit-is that right?

你提供我們的這種產品報價是每臺1800元嗎,對嗎?

’d appreciate it if you could sell it to us for 1350 yuan per unit.

如果你能以每臺1350元的價格賣給我們,我們將不勝感激。

ng the quality into consideration, I think the price is reasonable.

考慮到產品質量,我認爲價格是合理的。

e’s one problem to be mentioned.

有一個問題要提出來。

price we quoted is quite good for your country.

我們報的價格相當適合貴國。

’s get down to business, shall we?

讓我們開始談生意好嗎?

22.I’d like to tell you what I think about that.

我想告訴你我的一些想法。

those prices FOB or CIF ?

這些價格是船上交貨價還是運費及保險費在內價?

these prices wholesale or retail?

這些價格是批發價還是零售價?

’s too high.

價錢太高了。

26. It’s not possible for us to make any sales at this price.

我們無法以這種價格銷售。

27.380 yuan is ay.

我們報的價格相當適合貴國。

price you quoted is a little stiff for exporting.

你報的價格對於出口而言,有點偏高。

price is 15% higher than that of last year.

你們的價格比去年的高15%。

23.I think you misunderstood me on this point.

在這一點上我想你是誤會我了。

’re in complete agreement.

我們完全同意。

25.I can’t make a decision at this time.

我無法現在做決定。

26. It’s not possible for us to make any sales at this price.

我們無法以這種價格銷售。

27.380 yuan is about as low as we can go.

380元大約是我們能出的最低價格。

28.I’m afraid I can’t agree with you there.

恐怕我不能同意您出的價格。

price is higher than that of other companies.

你方的價格比其它公司的價格要高。

30. But considering the high quality, our price is very reasonable.

不過鑑於產品的優良質量,我們的價格是非常合理

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章