商務英語外貿英語

外貿英語常用語 實用句子閱讀

本文已影響 1.58W人 

外貿英語(Foreign trade English),外貿爲商務英語範疇,確切的說是針對外貿行業的英語。接下來本站小編爲大家整理了外貿英語常用語大全,希望對你有幫助哦!

外貿英語常用語_實用句子閱讀
  外貿英語常用語篇一

The next thing I'd like to bring up for discussion is packing.

下面我想提出包裝問題討論一下。

We'd like to hear what you say concerning the matter of packing.

我很想聽聽你們就包裝問題發表意見。

You'd like to know something about the packing of the drugs. is that right?

您想了解藥品的包裝情況,對嗎?

Please make an offer indicating the packing.

請報價並說明包裝情況。

Your opinions on packing will be passed on to our manufacturers.

你們對包裝的意見將轉達給廠商。

It is necessary to improve the packaging.

改進包裝方法十分必要。

We've informed the manufacturer to have them packed as per your instruction.

我們已經通知廠商按你們的要求包裝。

Packing has a close bearing on sales.

包裝直接關係到產品的銷售。

Packing also effects the reputation of our products.

包裝也影響產品的聲譽。

A packing that catches the eye will help us push the sales.

醒目的包裝有助於我們推銷產品。

Buyers always pay great attention to packing.

買方很注意包裝的情況。

I'm sure the new packing will give your clients satisfaction.

我相信新包裝定會使您的客戶滿意。

Different articles require different packing.

不同商品需要不同的包裝。

Generally speaking, buyers bear the charges of packing.

包裝費用一般由買方負擔。

Packing charge is about 3% of the total cost of the goods.

包裝費用佔貨物總值的百分之三。

Normally, packing charge is included in the contract price.

一般地,合同價格中已經包括了包裝費用。

  外貿英語常用語篇二

The crux of packing lies in protecting the goods from moisture.

包裝的關鍵是防潮。

The machines must be well protected against dampness, moisture, rust and shock.

機器包裝必須防溼、防潮、防鏽、防震。

We have no objection to the stipulations about the packing and shipping mark.

我們同意關於包裝和運輸嘜頭的條款。

We can not afford time to change the packing because the ship will sail after two days.

由於輪船兩天後就起航,我們來不及更換包裝。

What do you think of the packing for fireworks?

您認爲禮花怎樣包裝?

The packings are in good (bad) order.

包裝完好無損(破損)。

The packages are intact. The packing is beautiful.

包裝完好無損,很美觀。

Please pack the goods very carefully.

請細心包裝此貨。

These marten overcoats are tastefully packed.

這批貂皮大衣的包裝十分精美。

I think you'll find the packing beautiful and quite well-done.

您一定發現我們產品的包裝美觀講究。

Our packing will be on a par with that of the Japanese.

我們的包裝可以與日本同行相比美。

The unique design of the packing will help you promote the sale of drugs.

獨特的包裝將有助於我們推銷這些藥品。

The packing must be strong enough to withstand rough handling.

包裝必須十分堅固,以承受粗率的搬運。

We have especially reinforced out pacing in order to minimize the extent of any possible damage to the goods.

我們已經特意加固包裝,以便使貨物萬一遭到的損壞減小到最低程度。

These goods didn't sell well merely because of the poor packing.

這些產品由於包裝不好影響了銷售。

We agree to use cartons for outer packing.

我們同意用紙箱做外包裝。

Could you use cardboard boxes?

你們用硬紙板箱包裝嗎?

It would cost more for you to pack the goods in wooden cases.

使用木箱包裝成本會高些。

The piece goods are to be wrapped in kraft paper, then packed in wooden cases.

布匹在裝入木箱以前要用牛皮紙包好。

  外貿英語常用語篇三

The eggs are packed in cartons with beehives lined with shake-proof paper board.

雞蛋要用帶蜂房孔,內襯防震紙板的紙箱包裝。

Each pill is put into a small box sealed with wax.

每個丸藥裝入小盒後用蠟密封好。

Please make the fruit jar airtight.

請把果醬罐密封。

We'll pack them two dozen to one carton, gross weight around 25 kilos a carton.

我們一紙箱裝兩打,每箱毛重25公斤。

Ten bottles are put into a box and 100 boxes into a carton.

10支裝入一小盒,100盒裝入一個紙箱。

This would discourage people from trying their hand on such packing.

人們不輕易使用這種包裝。

No charge will be allowed for packages.

包裝容器不收費。

The case was a substantial one, with sufficient packing used.

此箱堅固,使用了足夠的包裝材料。

I'm afraid the cardboard boxes are not strong enough for ocean transportation.

我擔心遠洋運輸用紙箱不結實。

Such shirts packed in cardboard cartons can save freight cost.

使用硬紙箱包裝這批襯衣可以節省運費。

We prefer packing in smaller cases.

我們寧願用小箱子包裝。

We advocate using smaller container to pack the goods.

我們主張用小容器包裝這批貨。

We use metal angles at each corner of the carton.

每個箱角都用金屬角加固。

Each case is lined with foam plastics in order to protect the goods against press.

箱子裏墊有泡沫塑料以免貨物受壓。

The canned goods are to be packed in cartons with double straps.

罐裝貨物在紙箱裏,外面加兩道箍。

You must reinforce the packing with metal straps.

你們必須用鐵箍加固包裝。

>>>下一頁更多“外貿實用英語句子閱讀”
  外貿英語常用語篇四

The goods are to be packed in strong export cases, securely strapped.

貨物應該用堅固的出口木箱包裝,並且牢牢加箍。

Shirts are to be packed in plastic-lined water-proof cartons.

襯衣應放在內襯塑料防水的箱子裏。

We use a polythene wrapper for each shirt.

每件襯衣都用聚乙烯袋包裝。

The fountain pen is placed in a satin-covered small box, lined with beautiful silk ribbon.

金筆裝在一個錦緞小盒裏,再用一條漂亮的綢帶系在外面。

We'll have the contract ready for signature.

我們應準備好合同待簽字。

We signed a contract for medicines.

我們簽訂了一份藥品合同。

Mr. Zhang sings the contract on behalf of the China National Silk Import & Export Corporation.

張先生代表中國絲綢進出口總公司在合同上籤了字。

A Japanese company and SINOCHEM have entered into a new contract.

中國化工進出口總公司已經和日本一家公司簽訂了一份新合同。

It was because of you that we landed the contract.

因爲有了你,我們才簽了那份合同。

We offered a much lower price, so they got the contract.

由於我們報價低,他們和我們簽了合同。

Are we anywhere near a contract yet?

我們可以(接近於)籤合同了嗎?

We sign a contract when we are acting as principals.("principals" refers to the "seller" and the "buyer")

當我們作爲貨主時都要簽訂合同。(這裏的“貨主”指合同中的賣方和買方)

I know we (the seller) should draw up a contract and the buyer has to sign it.

我們知道我們(賣方)應該擬出一份合同,買方必須簽署合同。

We should simultaneously sign two contracts, one sales contract for beef and mutton, and the other contract of equal value for the purchase of cotton.

我們同時籤兩個合同,一是牛羊肉的銷售(出口)合同,另一個是等額的棉花購買(進口)合同。

We both want to sign a contract, and we have to make some concessions to do it.

我們都想籤合同,因此雙方都要做些讓步

  外貿英語常用語篇五

We are here to discuss a new contract with you.

我們來這裏和您談談訂一份新合同的問題。

Our current contract is about to expire, and we'll need to discuss a new one.

歐文們現有合同快要期滿了,需要再談一個新合同。

We can repeat the contract on the same terms.

我們可以按同樣條件再訂一個合同。

A few problems with supply under the old contract must be quickly resolved.

老合同中的一些供貨問題必須儘快解決。

We ought to clear up problems arising from the old contract.

我們應該清理一下老合同中出現的問題。

Do you always make out a contract for every deal?

每筆交易都需要訂一份合同嗎?

As per the contract, the construction of factory is now under way.

根據合同規定,工廠的建設正在進行中。

Look at this contract.

請看這份合同。

These are two originals of the contract we prepared.

這是我們準備好的兩份合同正本。

We enclose our sales contract No.45 in duplicate.

附上我們第45號銷售合同一式兩份。

The copy of our contract will be returned.

合同的副本將被歸還。

This contract is for 250 metric tons of groundnuts at RMB1800 per M/T C&F Copenhagen.

這是一份250噸花生的合同,價格爲每公噸哥本哈根成本加運費價1800元。

May I refer you to Article 5 of the General Terms and Conditions of the contract?

請您看看合同一般條款的第五條。

May I refer you to the contract stipulation about packing (or shipping....)?

請您看看合同中有關包裝(裝運)的規定。

You must state the description of the goods, the quantity and the unit price in each contract.

每筆合同中都應該提到的商品的性能說明、數量和單價。

  外貿英語常用語篇六

What are the main clauses in the contract?

合同中的主要條款有哪些?

There is an arbitration clause in the contract. (or insurance clause, inspection clause, shipping clause...)

這是合同中的一項仲裁條款。(或:保險條款,檢驗條款,裝運條款等)

Payment terms are important in a contract too, aren't they?

合同中的付款條件也很重要,對嗎?

We ship our goods in accordance with the terms of the contract.

我們按合同條款交貨。

I'm sure that shipment will be effected according to the contract stipulation.

我保證我們能按合同規定如期裝船。

We sincerely hope that both quality and quantity are in conformity with the contract stipulations.

我們真誠希望質量、數量都與合同規定相吻合。

All terms and conditions will be the same as those in your previous contract number C70064.

所有條款與我們過去籤的第C70064號合同規定的各項條款相同。

The contract states that the supplier will be charged a penalty if there is a delay in delivery.

合同規定如果供貨商延誤交貨期,將被罰款。

When the goods aren't up to specification stated in the contract, there is also a penalty for poor quality.

如果所交貨物與合同所規定規格不符,還有品質惡劣罰款。

The contract comes into effect today, we can't go back on our word now.

合同已於今日生效,我們不能反悔了

Once the contract is approved by the Chinese government, it is legally binding upon both parties.

合同一經中國政府批准,對雙方就有了法律約束力。

We have to hold you to the contract.

我們不得不要求你們按合同辦事。

You must put their rights and interest into a contract.

你們必須把他們的權益訂在合同中。

We always carry out the terms o four contract to the letter and stand by what we say.

我們堅持重合同,守信用。

It's clearly a breach of contract.

這顯然是違反了合同。

  外貿英語常用語篇七

Any deviation from the contract will be unfavourable.

任何違反合同之事都是不利的。

The buyer has the option of canceling the contract.

買主有權撤消合同。

You have no grounds for backing out of the contract.

你們沒有正當理由背棄合同。

In case one party fails to carry out the contract, the other party is entitled to cancel the contract.

如果一方不執行合同,另一方有權撤消該合同。

Are you worrying about the non-execution of the contract and non-payment on our part?

你是否擔心我們不履行合同或者拒不付款?

You cannot cancel the contract without first securing our agreement.

如果沒有事先徵得我們同意,你們不能取消合同。

This contract will come into force as soon as it is signed by two parties.

合同一經雙方簽定即生效。

Once a contract is made, it must be strictly implemented.

合同一旦確定就應嚴格執行。


你喜歡:

1.外貿員打電話常用句型和情景對話

2.關於經典的英語句子閱讀

3.外貿常用口語50句

4.外貿常用英語句型

5.外貿英語常用語大全

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章