商務英語外貿英語

外貿銷售常用英語句子

本文已影響 1.13W人 

所謂外貿營銷即將傳統的營銷手段運用到外貿領域,並結合外貿的海外營銷特殊性,形成的一套適合外貿企業運用的營銷系統,目的在於將外貿企業的產品及企業信息傳遞到海外買家面前,幫助外貿企業實現自身產品及企業價值的最大化小編爲大家整理了外貿銷售常用英語句子。希望對你有幫助哦!

ing-bottom: 75%;">外貿銷售常用英語句子

This product has been a best seller for nearly one year.

該貨成爲暢銷貨已經將近1年了。

There is a good market for these articles.

這些商品暢銷。

There is a poor market for these articles.

這些商品滯銷。

There is no market for these articles.

這些商品無銷路。

Your bicycles find a ready market here.

你們的自行車在此地銷路很好。

Promoting the sale of your suits has proved successful.

推銷你們的西裝還很順利。

There appear to be no difficulty in marketing these products.

在市場上推銷這些產品似乎沒有什麼困難。

We learn that you have years of experience in pushing the sale of porcelain products.

我們得知你們在推銷瓷器方面很有經驗。

Meanwhile, we should like to know your plan to push the sale of our products.

同時,我們很想了解你方推銷我們產品的計劃。

You are experienced in promoting the sale of our craft paper.

你方在推銷我們的牛皮紙方面很有經驗。

I can assure you we've spared no effort and spent quite a sum of money in pushing the sales of your products.

我可以向你保證在推銷你方產品時,我們從沒放鬆努力,並且動用了大量的資金。

We've spared no effort in promoting the sale of your products.

我們爲推銷你們的產品是竭盡全力的。

Our salesmen have worked hard to push the sale of your products here, there and everywhere.

我們幾個推銷員努力工作,四處奔走。

Thanks for all the work you've done to promote the sale of our products.

感謝您爲推銷我們的產品所作的努力。

Your T shirts can find a ready market in the eastern part of our country.

貴國的T恤在我國東部市場很暢銷。

We all understand that Chinese shippers are very popular in your market on account of their superior quality and competitive price.

我們都知道中國拖鞋因價廉物美而暢銷於你方市場。

They talked over at great length the matter of how to increase the sale of your products.

他們詳細地討論了怎樣增加你方產品的銷售。

Please furnish us with more information from time to time so that we may find outlets for our stationery.

由於對此貨物的需求將不斷增加,請提前補充貨源。

They are doing their utmost to open up an outlet.

他們正在盡最大努力以打開銷路。

Our demand for this product is steadily on the increase.

我們對該產品的需求正在穩步地增長。

We are sure that you can sell more this year according to the marketing conditions at your end.

根據你地的市場情況,我們確信今年你們有望銷得更好。

Packing has a close bearing on sales.

包裝對產品的銷路有很大關係。

We are trying to find a market for this article.

我們正在努力爲此項商品找銷路。

We regret we cannot find any market for this article.

我們很抱歉不能爲此項商品找到銷路。

According to our experience, these handicrafts can find a ready market in Japan.

根據我們的經驗,這些手工藝品在日本銷路很好。

We can discuss further details when you have a thorough knowledge of the marketing possibilities of our products.

等你們全面瞭解我們產品銷售可能性之後,我們再進一步細談。

According to your estimate, what is the maximum annual turnover you could fulfill?

據你估計,你能完成的最大年銷售量是多少呢?

The market situation is not known to us.

我們還不瞭解市場情況。

Your market still has great potential.

你們的市場仍有很大潛力。

There are only a few unsold pieces.

只有幾件商品未售出。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章