英語學習英語閱讀技巧

雙語美文:即使素未謀面也可以愛你

本文已影響 1.06W人 

You don't need to know them to show them some love……

ing-bottom: 40%;">雙語美文:即使素未謀面也可以愛你

不必曾經相識,你也可以讓其他人感受到人間溫情。


Seen a group of 15 youngin from my Hidden Gems Thrift Store in the parking lot acting like some young teens do.

我在停車場看到一羣孩子,一共有15個,他們的衣着並不體面,行爲舉止像一羣不良少年


I 1st approached them about the noise level and the rock throwing in the parking lot.

我第一次接近他們,是爲了告訴他們,在停車場裏不應該大聲喧譁,更不能扔石子。


They listened but I could see they didn't fully grasp what I had to say.

他們注意聽了我的話,可是我能看出,他們沒有完全明白我的意思。


20mins later my landlord is now talking to them.

20分鐘過後,輪到這裏的業主來跟他們談話了。


He trying to explain the errors of their current behavior.

他試着向孩子們解釋,他們的行爲錯在哪裏


I soon joined him in the discussion as we both pointed out the greatness each individual possessed.

我很快加入了他們的談話,我和業主同時指出,每個人心裏都蘊藏着巨大的潛能


Still hammering the message this is a business incubator not a playground.

同時我們再三強調,這裏是商業孵化器基地,不是遊樂場。


I then told everyone give me 20mins I will get you all McDonald's!

隨後我對孩子們說,給我20分鐘,我去買麥當勞來給大家吃。


Now we really talking they're language.

現在他們終於聽懂了我們的話了。


One teen asked...."you mean we can order anything we want?"

一個十來歲的孩子問,“你是說,我們可以想點什麼就點什麼嗎?”


I replied "why not."

我回答道,“爲什麼不呢。”


With a puzzled stare he said thank you.

他有些疑惑的瞪大眼睛看着我,然後說了聲謝謝。


I replied "You're welcome I got your back!"

我回道,“不用謝,給你點贊!”


If we are to be this village that we seek.

我們總在尋覓一個溫情的地球村,一個桃花源,如果想要找到它,


These challenging moments don't become a challenge they become a part of the build.

這樣挑戰我們耐心和情緒的時刻將不再是挑戰,它們會成爲桃花源的一部分。


The Thank you is enough for my generosity .

一句謝謝足以回報我的慷慨。


Countine to show these youngin you care.

請繼續讓孩子們知道,你關心着他們。


I don't have to know you to show you.

即使你認識你,我也能讓你明白,


I love you.

我愛你。


翻譯:小木

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章