即使素未謀面也可以愛你大綱
You don't need to know them to show them some love……
不必曾經相識,你也可以讓其他人感受到人間溫情。Seen a group of 15 youngin from my Hidden Gems Thrift Store in the parking lot acting like some young teens do.
我在停車場看到一羣孩子,一共有15個,他們的衣着並不體面,行爲舉止像一羣不良少年I 1st approached them about the noise level and the rock throwing in the parking lot.
我第一次接近他們,是爲了告訴他們,在停車場裏不應該大聲喧譁,更不能扔石子。
They listened but I could see they didn't fully grasp what I had to say.
他們注意聽了我的話,可是我能看出,他們沒有完全明白我的意思。20mins later my landlord is now talking to them.
20分鐘過後,輪到這裏的業主來跟他們談話了。He trying to explain the errors of their current behavior.
他試着向孩子們解釋,他們的行爲錯在哪裏I soon joined him in the discussion as we both pointed out the greatness each individual possessed.
我很快加入了他們的談話,我和業主同時指出,每個人心裏都蘊藏着巨大的潛能Still hammering the message this is a business incubator not a playground.
同時我們再三強調,這裏是商業孵化器基地,不是遊樂場。I then told everyone give me 20mins I will get you all McDonald's!
隨後我對孩子們說,給我20分鐘,我去買麥當勞來給大家吃。Now we really talking they're language.
現在他們終於聽懂了我們的話了。One teen asked...."you mean we can order anything we want?"
一個十來歲的孩子問,“你是說,我們可以想點什麼就點什麼嗎?”I replied "why not."
我回答道,“爲什麼不呢。”With a puzzled stare he said thank you.
他有些疑惑的瞪大眼睛看着我,然後說了聲謝謝。I replied "You're welcome I got your back!"
我回道,“不用謝,給你點贊!”If we are to be this village that we seek.
我們總在尋覓一個溫情的地球村,一個桃花源,如果想要找到它,These challenging moments don't become a challenge they become a part of the build.
這樣挑戰我們耐心和情緒的時刻將不再是挑戰,它們會成爲桃花源的一部分。The Thank you is enough for my generosity .
一句謝謝足以回報我的慷慨。Countine to show these youngin you care.
請繼續讓孩子們知道,你關心着他們。I don't have to know you to show you.
即使你認識你,我也能讓你明白,I love you.
我愛你。