英語閱讀雙語新聞

節省開支的34個途徑

本文已影響 1.92W人 

When it comes to putting more money in yourpocket, there are two ways to do it: earn more or spend less.

談到多存錢時,途徑有兩個:多賺、少花。

Even if you aren't in a position to earn more at the moment, a few little spendingadjustments made on a daily basis can go a long way.

即使你現在無法獲得更多的收入,在日常支出方式上作一些調整也能讓你受益無窮。

out and cook your ownmeals. Dining out often is a huge money drain.

爲自己下廚做準備。外出就餐常會花掉大量的錢。

節省開支的34個途徑

2. Clean out your fridge andpantry. You'll find good food you didn't know you had.

清理冰箱和食品櫃。你會發現被你遺忘掉的好東西。

3. Buy in bulk the things you wouldnormally buy. You'll get more for your buck.

批量購買日常需要購買的東西。

4. Opt for non-canned goods. Freshproduce and dried beans are typically cheaper and healthier than canned items.—BellabitchTheStrange

選擇非罐裝食品。生鮮農產品和幹豆通常都比罐裝食品更加便宜和健康。

5. Use coupons.

使用優惠券。

6. Try the grocery store brand. If you like the taste, stick withit, and you'll save money.

去雜貨店購物。如果你喜歡這種風格,那就堅持,可以省錢的。

7. Stop buying microwave dinners. Themark-ups are crazy. You could make better, healthier meals for less.

別再購買微波爐晚餐了,價格高得驚人。你可以花更低的成本做出更營養、更健康的食物。

8. Don't buy more groceries than youactually need or can keep.

不要購買超出實際需求或不好儲備的食品。

9. Use a slow cooker. Throw in someveggies, beans, and meat, and you'll have lunches and dinners for the wholeweek.

使用慢燉鍋。將蔬菜、豆類和肉類食品都扔進鍋裏,一整週的午餐、晚餐就都準備好了。

10. Make your own coffee.

自制咖啡。

11. Bring your lunch to work. You'llcut your lunch tab in half or more by making it yourself.

上班自帶午餐。自己做飯能省下一半甚至更多的午餐費用。

12. Stop buying bottled water.

別再購買瓶裝水。

節省開支的34個途徑 第2張

13. Don't go out to drink. Drinks withdinner can add $10 or more a person, and a night at the bar can easily cost$40.

不要外出暢飲。晚餐加上飲料會讓你多花費10美元以上,酒吧一夜就能輕易地讓你掏出40美元。

14. Avoid your favorite stores.

繞過你最喜歡的商店。

節省開支的34個途徑 第3張

15. Track your expenses for a month.

記錄你一個月的開銷。

16. Set goals. If you have a plan tostock money away in an emergency fund, for example, you'll think twice aboutspending on superfluous things.

設立目標。比如,如果你有計劃存錢應對不時之需,那你就需要在購買不必要的東西前三思。

17. Buy quality items. If you skimp onthe important things, you may spend more in the long run. For instance,spending $30 on shoes every six months costs more than spending $60 on a pairthat lasts years.

購買有質量的物品。如果你在購買重要物品時省不得花錢,從長遠來看,你的開銷可能更大。比如,每半年花30美元買雙鞋子比花60美元買雙更耐穿的鞋子費用更高。

18. Think of your spending in hours insteadof dollars. If you make $10 an hour, then that $2 cup of coffee is 12 minutes of your life. You may decide it's not worth it.

以計時的方式支出,而非只看金額。如果你每小時的收入是10美元,那麼一杯2美元咖啡的成本就是你生命的12分鐘。你可能就會覺得不值得。

19. Compare prices online.

上網對比商品的價格。

20. Before you buy something, ask yourself:What impact is this purchase going to have on my life? That can put an endto impulse spending.

在買單前問下自己:購買這個商品會對我的生活帶來什麼變化?這樣就能避免一時衝動了。

21. Change how often you spend onindulgences.

改變隨興購物的習慣。

22. Put half of your paycheck intosavings.

存下一半的薪水。

23. Always pay off your credit card at theend of every month.

總會在每個月月底還清信用卡。

24. Set up auto transfers on your bills soyou're never late. Late fees are a waste.

在票據上創建登記自動轉賬功能。交滯納金是一種浪費。

out of overdraft protection.

退出透支保障。

26. Before you buy something on sale, askyourself: If you're just buying something because it's on sale, youprobably don't really need it.

在購買廉價出售的商品前問下自己:如果你只是因爲廉價出售就購買這些商品的話,你可能不見得有這個需要。

27. Spend your money where you spend yourtime, and cut the rest. If you're a runner, you need good shoes.

把錢花在佔用你時間的方面,但省下其他方面的花費。如果你常跑步,那你就需要好的鞋子。

28. Wait at least two days before buyinganything over $50. You may no longer want it or forget it altogether.

需要購買價格超過50美元的東西時,過至少兩天再做決定。你可能不再需要,也有可能完全忘了這件事。

29. Cancel magazine and newspapersubscriptions you don't read.

取消訂購你不會去看的雜誌和報紙。

30. Wear a sweater in the house, and turndown the heat a couple of degrees. Over time, you'll save on electricity.

在房間裏穿上毛衣,然後將暖氣調低幾度。久而久之,你就能省下電。

31. Rethink your cell phone plan. Switchingto StraightTalk or a similar plan could significantly drop your bill.

反思用手機的方式。有話直說或類似的方式可以讓你大幅節省話費。

32. Frequent the library. Get books,movies, and music for free.

常去圖書館。免費獲取圖書、電影和音樂資源。

節省開支的34個途徑 第4張

33. Buy your clothes from the thriftstore. Chances are, no one will be able to tell the difference.

到二手店買衣服。有可能沒有人能看出有什麼不同。

節省開支的34個途徑 第5張

34. Ride your bike to work. Not onlywill you save on car or public transportation costs, you'll be healthier.

騎自行車去上班。不僅能省下開車或達成公共交通的費用,你還能讓自己更健康。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章