英語詞彙英語單詞

中級商務英語口語訓練:商業信函和介紹

本文已影響 1.46W人 

熟能生巧,口語需要多加練習。爲了幫助大家提高自己的口語,小編在在這裏給大家帶來了中級商務英語口語訓練:商業信函和介紹,望喜歡。

ing-bottom: 100%;">中級商務英語口語訓練:商業信函和介紹

中級商務英語口語訓練:商業信函和介紹

DON BRADLEY: We haven' t decided on a plan of action yet.
  堂.布拉德利:我們還沒決定行動計劃。

We must outline a strategy, but first let me summaries what we' re said so far.
  我們必須定出行動綱領,下面我先總結一下大家的發言。

This is a critical situation.
  這是個非常危機的形勢。

We know that J.K. Toys are playing to win.
  我們知道J.K.玩具公司計劃大獲全勝。

And we know that right now they have the edge.
  我們知道,目前他們佔有優勢。

So, let' s look at the down side.
  所以,我們先來看一下不利因素。

What are their advantages?
  他們的優勢是什麼?

They have a larger market share;
  他們有更大的市場份額;

they have a cheaper product;
  他們的產品更便宜;

they have an earlier launch date,
  他們產品上市時間更早,

and we think they have a larger advertising budget.
  並且我們認爲他們的廣告預算很高。

KATE MCKENNA: Their strategy is very clear:
  凱特.麥凱納:他們的策略很清楚:

they want our share of the market, both the European market and the export market.
  他們要的是我們的市場份額,包括歐洲市場和出口市場。

DON BRADLEY: We cannot let them succeed.
  堂.布拉德利:我們不能讓他們成功。

We have to consider which of these factors we can influence.
  我們一定要考慮,我們可以影響這些因素中的哪些。

Kate, any ideas?
  凱特,你怎麼看?

KATE MCKENNA: There are two immediate things we can do:
  凱特.麥凱納:有兩件事是我們可以馬上做的:

we can increase our advertising budget and bring forward the launch date.
  我們可以增加廣告預算、提前上市日期。

DON BRADLEY: Derek, is that feasible?
  堂.布拉德利:德里克,這行得通嗎?

DEREK JONES: I don' t think so.
  德里克.瓊斯:我看不行。

CLIVE HARRIS: I' ve got some news for you all.
  克萊夫.哈里斯:我有些消息要告訴大家。

DON BRADLEY: Okay, just a second.I' ll switch on the speaker.
  堂.布拉德利:好的,請稍等。我改成揚聲器。

Okay, Clive, go ahead.
  好了,克萊夫,說吧。

CLIVE HARRIS: I' ve got some useful information from Peter Day:
  克萊夫.哈里斯:我從皮特o戴得到一些有用的資料:

first of all, I think they' re moving too fast.
  首先我認爲他們走的太快了,

They haven' t done their sums.
  他們還沒做好準備。

DEREK JONES: Clive, this is Derek.
  德里克.瓊斯:克萊夫,我是德里克。

Do you know how large their production run' s going to be?
  你知道他們的產量會是多少嗎?

CLIVE HARRIS: It' s going to be around 300,000 units.
  克萊夫.哈里斯:約30萬件。

DEREK JONES: That' s about what we hoped--more than 450,000 and we' ve got problems.
  德里克.瓊斯:和我們想的差不多--45萬多,我們有麻煩了。

KATE MCKENNA: This is Kate. I' ve got a question.
  凱特.麥凱納:我是凱特。我有個問題。

CLIVE HARRIS: Go ahead, Kate.
  克萊夫.哈里斯:說吧,凱特。

KATE MCKENNA: Were you able to find out anything about their overseas marketing strategy?
  凱特.麥凱納:能查到他們的海外銷售策略嗎?

CLIVE HARRIS: Well, I' ll tell you this, Kate:
  克萊夫.哈里斯:凱特,我這樣跟你說吧:

they won' t crack the American market--we' re a few steps ahead of them there,
  他們不會動美國市場--我們比他們出手要早,

and I want you to exploit that advantage--you need to get out there fast.
  我要你利用這個優勢--你要儘快抓住那裏的市場。

Look I' ll ring off now.
  我現在要掛斷了。

' ll get back to the office as soon as I can.
  我會盡快趕回辦公室。

DON BRADLEY: The most important thing now is to let all of the sales force know about this change in our game plan.
  堂.布拉德利:現在最重要的事就是讓我們的銷售人員瞭解我們在銷售計劃方面的變化。

Jenny, we need to write them at once.
  詹妮,我們要立刻書面知會他們。

We need to give them some of the background to this--about what J.K. Toys are planning,
  我們要給他們一些背景--有關J.K.玩具公司的計劃

and about our new marketing strategy--that' s 1. the launch date 2. the price cut.
  有關我們新的營銷策略--也就是1、上市日期 2、降低價格

And 3. the increased advertising budget.
  3、增加廣告預算。
  KATE MCKENNA: We need to make it clear that "Big Boss"is an absolute priority.
  凱特.麥凱納:我們要清楚的表明"大老闆"纔是絕對的首選。

DON BRADLEY: Jenny, could you make a draft of that
  堂.布拉德利:詹妮,你能草擬以下這篇文字嗎?

and we' ll get it out as soon as possible.
  我們要儘快出這篇文字。

Edward--you' re been very quite--what else can we do in marketing?
  愛德華--你一直沉默不語--我們在營銷方面還可以做什麼?

EDWARD GREEN: We must get into Smith' s catalogue--he' s chosen"Dealer Dan"and he' s decided not to include "Big Boss".
  愛德華.格林:我們必須出現在史密斯的產品目錄--他選了"商人丹"而沒選 "大老闆"。

KATE MCKENNA: I don' t think he' ll change his mind now.
  凱特.麥凱納:我想他現在是不會改變注意的。

CLIVE HARRIS: I' ll deal with Mr. Smith--I' ll write to him straight after the meeting and let you have a copy.
  克萊夫.哈里斯:我會處理史密斯先生的事情--我會在會後寫信給他,並給你們一份。

CLIVE HARRIS: Jenny, I' d like to dictate a letter which needs to be faxed as soon as possible to Mr. Smith.
  克萊夫.哈里斯:詹妮,我要口述一封信,請你儘快傳真給史密斯先生。

JENNY ROSS: Right, I' m ready.
  詹妮.羅斯:好的,我準備好了。

CLIVE HARRIS: Dear Mr. Smith...I have learned that you have decided to select Dealer Dan for your catalogue, instead of Big Boss.
  克萊夫.哈里斯:親愛的史密斯先生 ……我瞭解到你決定選用"商人丹"進入你的產品目錄而沒選"大老闆"。

I understand that your reasons for rejecting "Big Boss"are as follows:
  我想你拒用"大老闆"的原因可能有以下幾點:

1. That the unit cost will be 30% higher than the rival product.
  1、我們的產品比競爭對手的單價約高30%。

2. That the launch date of Big Boss will be three weeks later.
  2、"大老闆"的上市日期將遲3個星期。

3. That J.K. Toys, the manufacturer, will mount an extensive advertising campaign to coincide with the launch date of the product and the mailing date of your catalogue.
  3、J.K.玩具公司將在產品上市日和你的產品目錄投遞日展開大範圍的廣告攻勢。

I would like you to reconsider your decision in the light of the following:
  我希望你能根據以下幾點重新考慮你的決定:

1. Bibury Systems have rescheduled the launch date of Big Boss to January 15th--one week before the planned launch of Dealer Dan.
  1、Bibury系統公司已把"大老闆"的上市日期重新定在1月15日--比"商人丹"的上市要提前一週。

2. Because of the market profile of your catalogue, we have decided to offer you an extra 2.5% commission on sales through the catalogue in exchange for exclusivity.
  2、由於你的產品目錄的市場概況,我們決定通過你的目錄而購買我們產品的,我們會給你額外2.5%的佣金,交換條件是我們產品在你的目錄裏的唯一性。

3. In addition, Bibury Systems are prepared to offer your customers a discount of 15% on the recommended retail price.
  3、此外,Bibury系統公司準備向你的客戶提供在建議零售價基礎上給予15%的優惠。

I am sure that this new information will encourage you to reconsider your decision and include"Big Boss"in your Spring Edition.
  我相信這些新的信息將鼓勵你重新考慮你的決定,把"大老闆"列入你的春季產品目錄裏。

I look forward to receiving your thoughts on this matter.
  期望收到你對這件事情的想法。

Yours sincerely, Clive Harris MD Bibury Systems.
  你真誠的朋友,克萊夫.哈里斯, MD Bibury系統公司。

BEC中級商務英語口語常用句型1

1 I want a package deal including airfare and hotel.

我需要一個成套服務,包括機票和住宿

2 I’d like to change this ticket to the first class.

我想把這張票換成頭等車。

3 I’d like to reserve a sleeper to Chicago.

我要預訂去芝加哥的臥鋪。

4 I won’t check this baggage

這件行李我不託運。

5 I’d like to sit in the front of the plane.

我要坐在飛機前部。

6 I missed my train.

我未趕上火車。

7 I haven’t nothing to declare.

我沒有要申報的東西

8 It’s all personal effects.

這些東西都是我私人用的。

9 I’ll pick up ticket at the airport counter.

我會在機場櫃檯拿機票。

10 I’d like two seats on today’s Northwest Flight 7 to Detroit, please.

我想訂兩張今天西北航空公司7班次到底特律的機票。

11 We waited for John in the lobby of the airport.

我們在機場的大廳裏等約翰。

12 I’d like to buy an excursion pass instead.

我要買一張優待票代替。

13 I’d like a refund on this ticket.

我要退這張票。

14 I’d like to have a seat by the window.

我要一個靠窗的座位。

15 You have to change at Chicago Station.

你必須要在芝加哥站轉車。

16 We have only one a day for New York.

到紐約的一天只有一班。

17 Sorry, they are already full.

抱歉,全部滿了。

18 I’d like to reserve a seat to New York.

要預訂一個座位去紐約。

19 The flight number is AK708 on September 5th.

班機號碼是9月5日AK708。

20 There’s a ten thirty flight in the morning.

早上10點半有班機。

21 I’m looking for my baggage。

我正在找我的行李。

22 I’d like to make a reservation

我想預訂。

23 The sooner, the better.

越快越好。

BEC中級商務英語口語常用句型2

24 I’d like to change my reservation.

我想變更一下我的預訂。

25 I’d like to reconfirm my flight from London to Tokyo.

我要再確認一下我從倫敦到東京的班機。

26 My reservation number is 2991.

我的預訂號碼是2991。

27 I made a reservation in Tokyo.

我在東京預訂的。

28 I made reservations yesterday.

我昨天預訂的。

29 I want to reserve a seat from Los Angeles to Tokyo.

我要預訂一張從洛杉磯到東京的機票。

30 I always have a big wash to do on Saturdays.

我星期六總是有一大堆的衣物要洗。

31. We should continue to reform and improve the foreign trade management system by sticking to the unified policy, fair competition, integration of industry with trade and promotion of the proxy system.

我們要堅持統一政策、平等競爭、工貿結合、推行代理制的做法,改革和完善外貿管理體制。

(注意:"改革"與"完善"兩詞可以統一爲一個意思譯出,使句子形式更統一,避免累贅)

32. To transform the traditional export industries and increase the technology content and added value in our exports

要改造傳統出口工業,加大出口產品的技術含量和附加值

33. To improve the competitiveness of our products on domestic and overseas markets

加強我國出口產品在國內國際市場上的競爭力

(注意:"競爭力"的說法,還有就是整句話的構成,這句話在外貿行文裏常用到,要記住)

34. To work actively to adjust the mix of exports and increase the proportion of high-tech products

積極調整出口商品結構,提高高新技術產品的出口比重

35. To implement an automatic registration system of foreign trading rights on a trial basis

以試點的形式實行外貿權自動登記制度

(注意:句子的結構,另外"以試點的形式"要注意不要太"翻譯腔")

36. To develop a full-dimensional export-oriented economy

發展全方位的外向型經濟

(注意:常用句。"外向型經濟"也可譯成"export-outward economy")

37. Honoring contract, guaranteeing quality, seeking moderate profit and valuing friendship

守約、保質、薄利、重義

(注意:這是我國對外承包工程項目的四條基本原則,做工程貿易的朋友們還是要注意以下的)

38. the principle of pursuing practical results, adopting various ways and seeking common development on the basis of equality, mutual benefit and efficiency

平等互利、講求實效、形式多樣、共同發展的方針

(注意:如果是英譯漢,一定要注意簡潔性。還有就是要注意"平等互利"的翻法,比中文要複雜一些)

establish and perfect the foreign economic and trade regime consistent with the international prevailing rules and actual situation in China

建立健全符合國際通行規則和我國國情的對外經濟貿易體制

40 I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.

我特地爲你們安排使你們在北京的逗留愉快。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章