英語詞彙英語短語

乘地鐵的英語短語

本文已影響 1.3W人 

現代人上班的主要交通工具是乘地鐵或乘公交。下面是本站小編給大家整理的乘地鐵的英語短語,供大家參閱!

padding-bottom: 100%;">乘地鐵的英語短語
  乘地鐵的英語短語

大量學生乘地鐵 Lots of students take the Mass Transit Railway

我們乘地鐵 We take the underground.

乘地鐵/渡船 by subway/ferry

乘地鐵上班 Go to work by subway ;

最好乘地鐵 Better take the subway

不願乘地鐵 Unwilling to Take the Subway

乘地鐵旅行 Subway travel

  乘地鐵的英語短語篇1

1. The underground is ideal for getting to work in Milan.

在米蘭,乘地鐵去上班非常便捷。

2. He prefers travelling on the Tube to riding in a limousine.

他更願意乘地鐵出行,不願坐豪華轎車。

3. I took the tube then the train and came straight here.

我先乘地鐵,然後坐火車直奔這裏。

4. He travelled by tube.

他乘地鐵旅行。

5. He crossed London by underground.

他乘地鐵穿過倫敦。

6. You may get to the railway station by tube.

你可以乘地鐵到火車站.

7. Can you reach the park by metro?

你可以乘地鐵到達那個公園 嗎 ?

8. The Metro journey back to the centre of the town was hot and uncomfortable.

乘地鐵返回市中心又熱又不舒服。

9. He likes to transfer from the bus to the Blue Line at 103rd Street in Watts.

他喜歡在華茲區第103大街下公交車轉乘地鐵藍線。

10. You can take the subway and then transfer to a bus.

你可先乘地鐵然後轉乘公共汽車.

11. He bought some tokens for the subway.

他買了一些乘地鐵用的輔幣.

12. They travel to work by tube.

他們乘地鐵去上班.

13. She goes to work by tube.

她乘地鐵上班.

14. I used to go to work by underground when I was in London.

我在倫敦時,通常乘地鐵上班.

15. Oh, it's four - thirty. Let's take the subway back to the hotel.

喔, 都4點半了, 我們乘地鐵回去吧.

  乘地鐵的英語短語篇2

我經常乘地鐵去上班。

I go to work on the tube.

我們坐出租車去再乘地鐵回來好嗎?

Shall we take a cab there and come back by subway?

她妻子每天早晨乘地鐵去辦公室上班。

His wife travels to the office by tube every morning.

櫃檯職員:我想您可以乘地鐵去那兒。

Clerk: You can go there by metro, I think.

我想也是這樣。乘地鐵怎麼樣?

I guess so. How about the subway?

Again, I don't have data to back this up, but just common sense suggests to me that the common case is if I'm on the subway platform I want to get on that train and maybe I want to get back and where are those two buttons, right?

此外,我沒有數據來備份這個,但是常識告訴我,常見的情況是,如果我站在地鐵站臺上,我想乘上地鐵,可能我還想回來,那麼哪裏能找到這兩個按鈕,對不?

If you're riding on a subway, a crowded train, and you wish to speak to your neighbor,

如果你正在乘地鐵,車廂裏很是擁擠,你想跟你的鄰座說說話,

Her goal was so simple, get on the train.

她的目的很簡單,乘上地鐵。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章

推薦閱讀