口語英語口語英語學習材料

Patch It or Sew It 打補丁還是縫上

本文已影響 7.3K人 

My pants have a hole in the front pocket.

padding-bottom: 133.33%;">Patch It or Sew It 打補丁還是縫上
我褲子的前口袋漏了一個洞。

You shouldn't carry pens in your pocket.

你不應該在口袋裏裝鋼筆。

Yesterday a pen fell through my pants onto my shoe.

昨天一根筆從褲子裏漏出掉到了我的鞋子上。

Lucky for you it wasn't a sharp knife.

很幸運那不是一把鋒利的小刀。

Who carries a sharp knife in their pocket?

誰會在口袋裏放一把鋒利的小刀呢?

Criminals, of course.

當然是罪犯。

Anyway, I have to fix the hole.

無論如何,我需要補上這個洞。

You can sew it up or use an iron-on patch.

你可以縫上它或者用熨斗熨上補丁。

Tell me about this patch.

告訴我這個補丁。

The patch has glue. The hot iron melts the glue so the patch sticks on.

這個補丁有膠水。熱熨斗會融化膠水,補丁便會粘好。

That sounds a lot easier than sewing.

聽起來比縫起來容易多了。

It is. But after about ten washings, the glue washes off.

是的。但是洗過10次後,膠水已經被洗掉了。

譯文屬僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章

推薦閱讀