口語英語口語英語學習方法

參觀工廠的英語對話

本文已影響 7.28K人 

業務跟單員或者業務外貿員大多時候都要帶客戶參觀工廠呢。那麼你們知道如何用英語與客戶交談麼?李陽的瘋狂英語衆所周知,現在英語越來越重要。國家也在英語方面進行了不少改革,小編在這裏預祝大家能擺脫啞巴英語,開口就能流利地說出一口流利的英語。下面就由本站小編爲大家帶來幾則英語對話,大家可以多讀幾遍,練一練語感。

ing-bottom: 50%;">參觀工廠的英語對話

  參觀工廠Dialogue 1

A: If you are staying here for a few days, we’d be delighted to see you at our factory.

如果你要在這裏呆幾天的話,我們很高興你能到我們工廠來看看。

B: It’s very kind of you to say so. My associate and I will be interested in visiting your factory.

謝謝您的盛情。我的搭檔和我很想參觀你們的工廠。

A: Let us know when you are free. We’ll arrange the tour for you.

請告訴我們你們什麼時候有空,我們好作安排。

B: Thank you. I’ll give you a call this afternoon to set the time. There’s nothing like seeing things with one’s own eyes.

謝謝。今天下午我會給你電話以確認時間。再沒有比親自去看看更好的了。

A: That’s for sure. You’ll know our products better after the visit.

的確如此。參觀後你會對我們的產品更瞭解。

  參觀工廠Dialogue 2

A: I’ll show you around and explain the operation as we go along.

我陪你到各處看看,邊走邊講解生產操作。

B: That’ll be most helpful.

那太好了。

A: That is our office block. We have all the administrative depart- ments there. Down there is the research and development section.

那是我們的辦公大樓。我們所有的行政部門都在那裏。那邊是研發部。

B: How much do you spend on development every year?

你們每年在科研上花多少錢?

A: About 3-4% of the gross sales.

大約是總銷售額的3%到4%。

B: What’s that building opposite us?

對面那座建築是什麼?

A: That’s the warehouse. We keep a stock of the faster moving items so that urgent orders can be met quickly from stock.

那是倉庫,存放週轉快的貨物,這樣有急的訂貨時,就可以立刻交現貨。

B: If I placed an order now, how long would it be before I got delivery?

如果我現在訂購,到交貨前需要多長時間?

A: It would largely depend on the size of the order and the items you want.

那主要得看訂單大小以及你需要的產品而定。

  參觀工廠Dialogue 3

A: Put on the helmet, please.

請戴上安全帽。

B: Do we need to put on the jackets too?

我們還得穿上罩衣嗎?

A: You’d better, to protect your clothes. Now please watch your step.

最好穿上,以免弄髒你的衣服。請留神腳下。

B: Thank you. Is the production line fully automated?

謝謝。生產線都是全自動的嗎?

A: Well, not fully automated.

哦,不是全部自動的。

B: I see. How do you control the quality?

哦,那你們如何控制質量呢?

A: All products have to go through five checks in the whole manufacturing process.

所有產品在整個生產過程中都必須通過五道質量檢查關。

B: What’s the monthly output?

月產量多少?

A: One thousand units per month now. But we’ll be making 1,200 units beginning with October.

目前每月一千套,但從十月份開始每月將爲一千二百套。

B: What’s your usual percentage of rejects?

每月不合格率通常是多少?

A: About 2% in normal operations.

正常情況下爲2%左右。

B: That’s wonderful. Is that where the finished products come off?

那太了不起了。成品從那邊出來嗎?

A: Yes. Shall we take a break now?

是的,現在我們稍微休息一下吧。

  參觀工廠Dialogue 4

A: It was very kind of you to give me a tour of the place. It gave me a good idea of your product range.

謝謝你們陪同我看了整個工廠。這次參觀使我對你們的產品範圍有了一個很好的瞭解。

B: It’s a pleasure to show our factory to our customers. What’s your general impression, may I ask?

帶我們的客戶來參觀工廠是我們的榮幸。不知道你總體印象如何?

A: Very impressive, indeed, especially the speed of your NW Model.

很好,尤其是你們的NW型機器的速度。

B: That’s our latest development. A product with high performance. We put it on the market just two months ago.

那是我們新開發的產品,性能很好。兩個月前剛投放市場。

A: The machine gives you an edge over your competitors, I guess.

和你們的競爭對手相比,我想這機器可以讓你們多佔一個優勢。

B: Certainly. No one can match us as far as speed is concerned.

當然。就速度而言,目前沒有廠家能和我們相比。

A: Could you give me some brochures for that machine? And the price if possible.

能給我一些那種機器配套的小冊子嗎?如有可能,還有價格。

B: Right. Here is our sales catalog and literature.

好的。這是我們的銷售目錄和說明書。

A: Thank you. I think we may be able to work togeth er in the future.

謝謝。我想也許將來我們可以合作。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章