口語英語英語突破情景對話

生活英語情景對話:大自然和環球旅遊

本文已影響 5.69K人 

下面本站小編爲大家帶來生活英語情景對話,歡迎大家學習!

ing-bottom: 66.56%;">生活英語情景對話:大自然和環球旅遊

生活英語情景對話:大自然

Todd: OK. Hello, Kevin!

你好,凱文!

Kevin: Hi, Todd. How are you?

嗨,託德。你過得好嗎?

Todd: Doing pretty good.

我過得很好。

Kevin: Good.

太棒了。

Todd: Kevin we're gonna talk about nature.

凱文,我們來談談大自然。

Kevin: OK.

好的。

Todd: First of all could you tell the listener where we are?

首先,你能告訴聽衆我們在哪裏嗎?

Kevin: Well, let's see. We are on, kind of on the side of a hill in the forest but we have a spectacularview of Mt. Fuji on the other side of the valley. Yeah. It's really nice here.

我看看。我們在山的一側,樹林裏,但我們能看到富士山對面峽谷壯麗景色。這裏真的很棒。

Todd: Yeah, it is. Um, why are you in this forest right now?

是的,沒錯。爲什麼你現在在森林裏?

Kevin: Well, I'm, I'm currently working and I'm teaching an intensive Enlgish course up here at the, the campus, up here in the forest.

我在工作,山上樹林裏的校區有一個英語集訓課程,我在這裏教書。

Todd: Oh, nice. Do you take any walks in the woods?

哦,真棒。你在樹林裏散過步嗎?

Kevin: Yes, I , I enjoy taking walks in the woods, and sometimes I even go for a jog in the woods, there are a few trails around here and there's a nice, a nice golf course as well that you can run around.

是的,我喜歡在林間散步,有時我還在林間慢跑,山上有幾條小路,這兒還有一個高爾夫球場,你可以繞着它跑步。

Todd: OK, great! What's the best thing about the, being in nature? in the forest?

真棒!你認爲身在大自然中,在樹林中,最棒的是什麼?

Kevin: Well, for me it's, uh, the, the, stress relief that it provides, uh, especially living in, in Tokyo, which is of course one of the world's largest and most chaotic cities. It's also nice to get back out into nature sometimes and just hear the insects, which obviously we can hear very clearly right now, as well as some birds, and you know it's just nice to get back out into nature.

對於我來說,在大自然中可以緩解壓力,尤其是對於住在東京的我——東京是全世界最大最繁華的城市之一。偶爾回到大自然之中聽聽蟲鳴也很好,現在我在這裏能很清楚地聽到蟲叫聲和鳥鳴聲,回到大自然真的是很棒。

Todd: I agree. OK. Thanks a lot Kevin.

我同意。謝謝你凱文。

Kevin: You're welcome.

不客氣。

 生活英語情景對話:環球旅行

Todd: Tennessee!

田納西!

Tenn: Yes!

我在!

Todd: We're gonna talk about sports.

我們來談談運動。

Tenn: OK. I'm not big on sports, but.

好的。但是我並不熱衷運動。

Todd: OK, well, that's OK. So you, you don't like sports.

沒關係。這麼說,你不喜歡運動。

Tenn: Well, I like sports but I'm just not an avid sports watcher. You know I would usually rather watch a movie or some kind of history program.

我喜歡運動,但我不是一個狂熱的運動迷。我更願意看電影或是歷史紀錄片。

Todd: Oh, OK. So you're into history.

這麼說你喜歡歷史。

Tenn: Oh, yes!

哦,是的!

Todd: OK. What kind of history?

好的。你喜歡什麼樣的歷史?

Tenn: That's a kind of a difficult question. I would say, ah, interested, primarily I interested in ancient and medieval but I also like studying the history of the countries that I have visited, it makes it more interesting when I go sight-seeing.

這是個有難度的問題。前一陣子我喜歡古代和中世紀的歷史,但我也喜歡研究我去過的國家的歷史,這樣我觀光的時候會更有趣。

Todd: OK. What countries have you visited?

你去過哪些國家?

Tenn: I've been to 26 countries.

我去過26個國家。

Todd: Really! Oh, OK. Yeah, you can't name them all.

真的!好吧。這些國家你不可能都說一遍。

Tenn: The big ones I would say, I've been over a good bit of Europe, ah, Mexico, Peru, I spent almost a year in Egypt and I went to Isreal, Jordan, and now I'm here in

Japan. I've been here in Japan for a year and a half. And while I have been here, I visited Korea for about a week.

我去過的國家有不少,我在歐洲待過很長的時間,我去過墨西哥,祕魯,我在埃及待了近一年的時間,我還去過以色列,約旦。我現在在日本,我會在這兒待一年半的時間。在日本的這段時間,我還去韓國待了近一週。

Todd: OK. Wow. That's a lot so did you do the Pyramids in Egypt?

哇,你真是去過不少地方,你去埃及看金字塔了嗎?

Tenn: Oh, yes. Actually, I climbed the pyramids.

哦,是的。實際上我還爬上金字塔了。

Todd: Oh, really. Nice. What's it like on the top?

哦,真的嗎。太棒了。在塔頂上感覺怎麼樣?

Tenn: Very, very interesting. You can see, ah, it was during the summer so the visibility was rather low.

十分十分有趣。那時候是夏天,所以能見度很低。

Todd: Oh, OK.

哦,好的。

Tenn: But, to see, we were on The Great Pyramid, and the second Pyramid, Kefron, was right near by, and it is a very different perspective to see it from, interesting to be eye-level, to be on the same level as the top of that second pyramid.

我們爬到了大金字塔上,第二高金字塔Kefron就在旁邊,從我們這個視角看它真的很與衆不同,我們是在與第二高的金字塔等高的位置去水平欣賞它的。

Todd: OK. Wow! So you were in Peru, right?

哇!你還去了祕魯對嗎?

Tenn: Yes.

是的。

Todd: OK. What's the big thing people see in Peru?

好的。祕魯有什麼可觀光的?

Tenn: Machu Pichu.

馬丘皮丘。

Todd: Machu Pichu. OK. What is Machu Pichu?

馬丘皮丘,什麼是馬丘皮丘?

Tenn: Machu Pichu is the ruins of a city that was built by the Inca People.

馬丘皮丘是印加人城市遺址。

Todd: OK.

好的。

Tenn: Over hundred years ago, and was lost, no one knew what happened to it. until it was recently discovered about a hundred years ago.

它是六百多年前迷失的城市,沒人知道那裏發生了什麼。知道一百年前人類發現了它。

Todd: OK. Wow. Nice. Alright, thanks a lot David

哇,真棒。好的,謝謝你大衛。

Tenn: Sure!

不客氣!

Todd: Or Tennessee.

或者說謝謝田納西。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章