商務英語旅遊英語

加拿大旅遊口語情景對話

本文已影響 2.66W人 

下面本站小編爲大家帶來關於加拿大旅遊口語情景對話,希望大家喜歡!

ing-bottom: 100%;">加拿大旅遊口語情景對話

 加拿大旅遊口語情景對話:諮詢去加拿大旅遊的情況

Jack: Hi, Jane. I am so excited now.

傑克:你好,珍,我現在太激動了。

Jane: What happens?

珍:怎麼了?

Jack: Finally my months' hard work paid off. I get several weeks' vocation so I can travel abroad to have a good rest.

傑克:我幾個月來的辛勤工作終於有回報了。我獲得了幾周的假期,這樣我就能出國旅遊,好好休息一下了。

Jane: Do you have any plans?

珍:那你有什麼計劃嗎?

Jack: Not really. I know you have traveled a lot. Could you give me some advice on that?

傑克:還沒有,我知道你經常旅遊,你有什麼好的建議嗎?

Jane: Yes. I have traveled to many countries. Among all these destinations, I love Canada the most. I suggest you to go there for city tours because Canada has some of the best cities in the world with rich culture and long history.

珍:是的,我去過很多國家。在所有我去過的地方里,我最喜歡加拿大。我建議你去那裏來個加拿大城市遊,那裏的城市都有豐富的文化和悠久的歷史。

 加拿大旅遊口語情景對話:關於魁北克城

Jack: I only know Quebec City of Canada.

傑克:我只知道加拿大的魁北克城。

Jane: Quebec City is very popular among tourists around the world. It is the second largest city in Quebec province and the capital of the province.

珍:魁北克很受全世界遊客的歡迎,它是魁北克省第二大城市,也是該省的首府。

Jack: Is that city good?

傑克:這個城市很好嗎?

Jane: I think this city is very beautiful. It has a long history, being built in the early 17th century. It is one of the earliest cities in the entire North America.

珍:我覺得這個城市很美麗。歷史悠久,始建於17世紀早期,是整個北美大陸最古老的城市之一。

Jack: Wow. There must be many historic tourist attractions there.

傑克:哇,那裏肯定有很多歷史景點。

Jane: You are right. This is also one of the top sites in the whole country meant for bird watching.

珍:你說對了。這個地方也是加拿大頂尖的觀賞鳥類的城市之一。

Jack: Really? I love watching the wildlife.

傑克:真的嗎?我喜歡觀看野生動物。

Jane: Yes. Besides, you can go canoeing, hiking or camping in the park during your visit.

珍:是的。此外,你也可以在旅遊期間去劃獨木舟、登山或者在公園裏露營。

Jack: Great. I love all these activities.

傑克:太棒了,我喜歡所有的這些活動。

 加拿大旅遊口語情景對話:關於加拿大人的生活方式

Jack: Are there any other cities which are worth visiting?

傑克:還有別的城市值得一遊的嗎?

Jane: Yeah. Just off the top of my head, I think Montreal is also one of the best cities in Canada. You should go there too.

珍:有的。就我現在能想到的來說,我覺得蒙特利爾也是個很值得一去的城市。你應該去那裏。

Jack: Yeah. Good idea. What do I need to be careful about when I am in Canada?

傑克:是啊,好主意。那我在加拿大的時候該留意一些什麼呢?

Jane: Firstly, you need to know that some Canadians can only speak French.

珍:首先,你要知道一些加拿大人只會說法語。

Jack: That's ok. I can speak a little French as well. How about the Canadian culture?

傑克:沒問題的,我也學過一些法語。關於加拿大的文化呢?

Jane: Yes, there is. It is customary to give a 15 percent tip in restaurants.

珍:也有需要注意的地方。在餐廳裏,按照習俗要給15%的小費。

Jack: How can I do that?

傑克:我該怎麼做呢?

Jane: You can either put the tip on the table when you leave, or you can give it directly to the staff.

珍:你可以把小費放在桌子上,或者直接把錢交給工作人員。

Jack: That is easy. Thank you very much.

傑克:這就簡單了。非常感謝你。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章