口語英語實用生活英語口語

每天三分鐘學英語 第490期:英文"全力以赴"怎麼說?

本文已影響 3.13W人 

Go all out
全力以赴、毫無保留地去做某事
If you wanna succeed, you should go all out.
如果你想成功,你應該全力以赴。
Rachel is a very good friend of mine. I know she would go all out to help me with the problem.
Rachel是我非常要好的朋友,我知道她會盡一切努力幫我解決這個問題的。

Give someone the works
爲某人傾盡全力
My daughter wants the greatest wedding of all time, so I'm spending all my money. I'm giving her the works.
我女兒想要一個終身難忘的婚禮,所以我把錢都花在這上面了,我爲她傾盡全力。

Don't hold back
傾盡全力
Hold back your tear/anger
控制住你的眼淚/憤怒
Don‘t hold anything back.
要毫無保留的…
When the battle begins tomorrow don't hold back. I want our enemies crushed.
當明天戰役打響時,(你們)要毫無保留。我要粉碎敵人。

Give it everything
全力以赴
In life you have to give it everything in order to be successful.
生活中你想要成功就要拼上所有。

Go to town
做事用盡全力/仔細
My wife really went to town with the remodelling. The house is beautiful, but it cost a fortune.
我老婆爲了這次重新裝修真的很拼。房子裝修完很美,但也花了不少錢。

Go out of your way
特別盡力去做某件事情
Jenny went out of her way to make sure her sister had everything she needed before leaving for college.
爲了確保妹妹上大學什麼都不缺,Jenny也是蠻拼的。

Go above and beyond
傾盡全力
My mom really went above and beyond when she cooked my girlfriend dinner for the first time.

我媽第一次給我女朋友做飯時,真是使上了渾身的解數。

每天三分鐘學英語 第490期:英文"全力以赴"怎麼說?



Go for broke
下了大工夫
Our competitor's going for broke with this new product. If it succeeds we might be in trouble.
我們的競爭對手在他們的新產品上下了大工夫,如果產品成功,我們可能就有麻煩了。

Pull out all the stops
盡全力做某事
It was my husband's 50th birthday so I pulled out all the stops and threw him the biggest party in the world.
那是我丈夫的50歲生日,所以我馬力全開給他開了個大大的爬踢。

Put your heart and soul into it
拼盡全力
The high school basketball team put their heart and soul into the final game of the season, but still lost by one point.
這個高中籃球隊在本季最後一場比賽中拼盡了全力,不過還是以1分之差輸掉了。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章