口語英語實用生活英語口語

Where to Get Off 在哪下車

本文已影響 2.67W人 

ing-bottom: 66.44%;">Where to Get Off 在哪下車

8. Where to Get Off (2)

8.在哪下車(2)

A: Is this your first time riding the bus?

A:這是你第一次乘公交車嗎?

B: Yes, it is. How did you tell?

B:是的。你怎麼看出來的?

A: The look on your face gave it away.

A:你臉上的表情出賣了你。

B: I really do look that confused?

B:我真的看起來那麼迷惑嗎?

A: I'm sorry to say so, but don't be embarrassed.

A:很抱歉這麼說,但是別尷尬。

B: You seem friendly. Would you mind answering a question?

B:你看起來很友好。你介意回答我一個問題嗎?

A: No, not at all. What's your question?

A:不,完全不介意。你的問題是什麼?

B: I'm trying to get to the airport. Do you know where I should get off?

B:我想去機場。你知道我應該在哪下車嗎?

A: This bus actually drops you off right in front of the airport.

A:這輛公交會剛好把你放在機場前的。

B: I know that it does. I've just forgotten on what street.

B:我知道它會。我只是忘記了在哪條街道下車。

A: The stop will say LAX Airport.

A:報站會說洛杉磯機場。

B: Oh, really. That's pretty obvious.

B:噢,真的。那很明顯。

譯文屬僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章

推薦閱讀