口語英語實用生活英語口語

美語情景對話 第245期:The Scarf 圍巾

本文已影響 6.95K人 

Gabrielle: Hi, Annili! How are you today?

加布裏埃爾:嗨,安妮莉!你今天怎麼樣?

Anili: Oh, I'm fine.

安妮莉:哦,我很好。

Gabrielle: Good! Hey, I love your scarf!

加布裏埃爾:好的!嘿,我喜歡你的圍巾!

Anili: Oh, my scarf!

安妮莉:哦,我的圍巾!

Gabrielle: Yeah, where did you get it?

加布裏埃爾:對,你在哪兒買的?

Anili: Oh, I bought this scarf in Sydney.

安妮莉:哦,這條圍巾是我在悉尼買的。

Gabrielle: Oh, OK. So, Sidney is your hometown?

加布裏埃爾:哦,好的。悉尼是你的故鄉嗎?

Anili: Yeah, That's right.

安妮莉:對,沒錯。

Gabrielle: Oh, and how long have you been in Japan?

加布裏埃爾:哦,你來日本多長時間了?

Anili: Oh, I've only been in Japan for three months.

安妮莉:我剛來日本三個月。

Gabrielle: Oh, OK. So, when are you going home?

加布裏埃爾:好的。那你什麼時候回家?

Anili: I'm going home in two weeks actually.

安妮莉:實際上我打算兩週後就回家。

Gabrielle: Are you excited?

加布裏埃爾:你很興奮吧?

Anili: Very!

安妮莉:非常興奮!

Gabrielle: Yeah! And have you enjoyed your time in Japan?

加布裏埃爾:嗯!你在日本過得還愉快吧?

Anili: Yes, I really, I really have enjoyed being in Japan but I'm also looking forward to going home.

安妮莉:對,很愉快,我很享受在日本的生活,不過我也期待着回家。

Gabrielle: Sure, Sure. So it will be a little warmer!

加布裏埃爾:當然,當然了。悉尼會稍微溫暖些!

Anili: That's right, it'll be summer and at the moment it is very cold here in Japan.

安妮莉:沒錯,現在悉尼是夏季,日本這邊太冷了。

Gabrielle: So, how hot does it get in Sydney during the summer?

加布裏埃爾:悉尼的夏季有多熱?

Anili: Oh, not too hot! I'd say average temperature is around 26 degrees.

安妮莉:嗯,不會太熱!平均溫度大概在26度左右。

Gabrielle: Sounds nice.

加布裏埃爾:聽起來很不錯。

美語情景對話 第245期:The Scarf 圍巾

重點講解:
1. look forward to sth./doing sth.
期待;盼望;預期;預料;
eg. Motor traders are looking forward to a further increase in vehicle sales.
汽車經銷商預期汽車銷量會進一步攀升。
eg. We look forward to seeing you again.
我們期待着與你再次相見。
eg. We all look forward to a good beginning of the year.
大家都期待着一年的開頭能有一個好的開始.
2. at the moment
此刻;目前;眼下;
eg. At the moment, no one is talking to me.
此刻沒人跟我說話。
eg. Something seems to be preoccupying her at the moment.
她此刻若有所思。
eg. We are working under extreme pressure at the moment.
目前我們正在極大的壓力下工作。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章