口語英語實用生活英語口語

美語情景對話 第455期:Cheesecake 芝士蛋糕

本文已影響 2.61W人 

Akane: Hey, Ruth, how are you at cooking? Are you any good?

茜:嗨,魯斯,你的烹飪手藝怎麼樣?你擅長烹飪嗎?

Ruth: Not really if I'm honest.

魯斯:老實說,不太擅長。

Akane: Oh, OK. Well, is there a one recipe that you know how cook really well?

茜:哦,好。那你知道什麼美食食譜嗎?

Ruth: There is actually. It's chocolate cheesecake.

魯斯:我知道一個。巧克力芝士蛋糕。

Akane: Wow! That sounds really good. So what kind of ingredients are in this chocolate cheesecake that you're talking about?

茜:哇!聽起來真不錯。那你說的這個巧克力芝士蛋糕都需要什麼材料?

Ruth: Well, you need chocolate spread, digested biscuits, condensed milk, and you also need cream too.

魯斯:需要巧克力醬、消化餅乾、煉乳還有奶油。

Akane: Wow! And where can you buy these things?

茜:哇!那這些東西要去哪裏買呢?

Ruth: Well, normally I buy them in the supermarket. It's quite convenient.

魯斯:通常我會去超市裏買。其實非常方便。

Akane: OK, and it's pretty easy to find?

茜:好,這些食材很容易找到嗎?

Ruth: Very easy to find. All of these ingredients.

魯斯:所有這些材料都非常容易找到。

Akane: And what kind of utensils or equipment do you need to make this cake?

茜:那做這個蛋糕需要什麼器具或是器材呢?

Ruth: Well, you need a baking tin, which has got an open bottom and you also need a whisk and you need a bowl and you need a fork, and other than that I think that's about it.

魯斯:你需要底開式烘焙罐,攪拌器、碗和叉子,我想大概就這些東西。

Akane: I , how do you get started with this recipe? What do you do first?

茜:我知道了……那要怎麼開始呢?要先做什麼?

Ruth: The first thing that you do is you crush the digested biscuits, and so that they're like crumbled, and then you heat the butter, and you add the butterto the digested biscuits.

魯斯:首先要把餅乾弄碎,弄成粉末狀,然後加熱黃油,再把黃油加進消化餅乾裏。

Akane: OK, well that sounds easy enough. And what do you do next?

茜:好,聽起來很簡單。然後要做什麼?

Ruth: Well then you leave that in the fridge for a day, then when you come back to it, you whisk the cream, you whip it up, and then you add the condensed milk to the cream with the fork very slowly, you fold it in.

魯斯:然後把它放進冰箱裏一天的時間再拿出來,攪拌奶油,快速攪拌之後把煉乳加進奶油裏,要用叉子慢慢拌入。

Akane: Oh, fold it in. Is that hard to do?

茜:哦,攪拌。這很難做嗎?

Ruth: It's quite, yeah, it involves skill. It's quite delicate.

魯斯:對,非常難,這需要技術,熟練的技術。

Akane: OK. Is that it? Is there any other steps?

茜:好。完成了嗎?還需要其他步驟嗎?

Ruth: Well, then you need to heat the chocolate spread up and you need to add it to the top and fold that in as well.

魯斯:然後你要把巧克力醬加熱,把巧克力醬放在最上面,同樣要慢慢調入。

Akane: And it's done?

茜:完成了嗎?

Ruth: And then that's the end of the cheesecake.

魯斯:這樣芝士蛋糕就完成了。

Akane: Oh, OK. Now, with this recipe is there anything you need to be careful of?

茜:哦,好的。做這個蛋糕有沒有要注意的地方?

Ruth: Not really, I mean it's quite easy, but the main thing is that you leave the digested mixture in the fridge for long enough, and then after the whole cheesecake is ready, you still have to put it back in the fridge. I'm always tempted to eat it immediately, but you have to wait a few hours for it to cool.

魯斯:沒有什麼,我是說這很簡單,不過最主要的事情是你要把消化餅乾混合物放進冰箱裏足夠長的時間,在整個芝士蛋糕做完之後,你還要把它再放進冰箱。我總是想馬上吃掉那個蛋糕,可是你必須要等幾個小時,讓它完全冷卻。

Akane: Oh, that sounds great. Thanks Ruth.

茜:哦,聽起來很棒。謝謝你,魯斯。

Ruth: OK.

魯斯:不客氣。

padding-bottom: 67%;">美語情景對話 第455期:Cheesecake 芝士蛋糕

譯文屬僅供學習交流使用,未經許可請勿轉載

重點講解:
1. add to
添加;增加;摻加;
eg. I have nothing to add to my earlier statement.
我對我先前說的話,沒有什麼補充的。
eg. Live interviews add zest and a touch of the unexpected to any piece of research.
現場採訪給任何一份研究增添興奮點和些許意外。
2. whip up
很快做好(尤指一頓飯);
eg. I can easily whip up an omelette.
我馬上就能做好煎蛋卷。
eg. I'll whip up a meal in no time.
我將會很快做出一頓飯菜。
3. fold in
(烹飪時將調料)調入,加入;
eg. Fold in the flour.
拌入麪粉。
eg. Gently fold in the whisked egg whites.
輕輕地調入攪拌好的蛋清。
4. heat up
(尤指將已經冷掉的熟食)加熱;
eg. If you heat up ice,it will melt into water.
如果你給冰加熱,它就會化成水。
eg. Just heat up the food in the microwave.
把食物放在微波爐裏熱熱就行了。
5. be tempted to do sth.
想做…的;希望做的;
eg. For an instant, Catherine was tempted to flee.
有那麼一會兒,凱瑟琳很想逃跑。
eg. I'm very tempted to sell my house.
我很想把我的房子賣掉。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章