口語英語實用生活英語口語

美語情景對話 第101期:家鄉加拿大 Toronto

本文已影響 3.08W人 

padding-bottom: 65.33%;">美語情景對話 第101期:家鄉加拿大 Toronto

Todd: Hey, Marika! What is your home town?

你好,瑪莉卡!你的家鄉在哪裏?

Marika: My hometown is Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

我的家鄉在加拿大安大略省多倫多。

Todd: OK, and how many people live there?

那裏的人口有多少?

Marika: About 4 million people.

大概有4百萬人。

Todd: Oh really?

真的?

Marika: Mm-hm. It's the biggest city in Canada.

嗯,那裏是加拿大最大的城市。

Todd: Really. What is the best thing about it?

真的。多倫多最棒的地方是什麼?

Marika: The best thing about Toronto is that it's a very multi-cultural city, and there is a really big mix of different people and there is lots of different things going on and lots of different cultural events and different restaurants and it's really interesting to meet all the different people.

最棒的就在於多倫多是個文化多元的城市,那裏居住着不同的人種,發生着各種有趣的事情,還有多彩的文化活動,不同類型的餐館,有趣的是你能在那裏遇見不同的人。

Todd: What is the worst thing about it?

多倫多最糟糕的地方是什麼?

Marika: The worst thing about it is that I grew up there so I don't think it's as exciting as it probably is.

最糟糕的就是,我從小在多倫多長大,所以不覺得那裏有那麼吸引人。

Todd: Oh, really.

哦,真的嗎。

Marika: Like sometimes I just get bored there because I'm used to it. Is that a bad thing?

有時候我會覺得很無聊,因爲我已經習慣這座城市了。這難道不是一件很糟糕的事兒嗎?

Todd: No.

我不這麼認爲。

Marika: That's weird. Let me say that again. What's the worst thing about it, OK, can I say the worst thing about it?

這太奇怪了。那我再重新說一遍。多倫多最糟糕的是什麼,我能再說一次嗎?

Todd: Yeah.

好的

Marika: One more time?

再來一次?

Todd: Sure.

可以。

Marika: The worst thing about Toronto is that it's expanding and a lot of the farmland that is outside of Toronto is now being developed into condominiums and suburbs and it's really good farmland but now it's just being turned into suburbs which is really bad I think.

多倫多最糟糕的地方在於它正在逐漸擴大面積。多倫多外圍的很多農場都建造了公寓成爲了郊區,原來的農場很棒,但現在都改建成了郊區,我認爲這真的很糟糕。

注:譯文屬原創,未經允許,請勿轉載。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章