口語英語實用生活英語口語

美語情景對話 第45期:美國最好大洲 Great State

本文已影響 2.31W人 

ing-bottom: 68.67%;">美語情景對話 第45期:美國最好大洲 Great State

Todd: OK. Hey, hello!

嗨,你好!

Tim: Hey, how's it going?

嗨,你過得好嗎?

Todd: Doing pretty good. Could you introduce yourself please?

我過得很好。你能像我們介紹一下自己嗎?

Tim: Yeah, I'm Tim Peterson. I'm from Oregon in the United States.

好的,我叫蒂姆·彼得森。我來自美國的俄勒岡州。

Todd: Oh, nice. You're from Oregon.

哦,很棒。你來自俄勒岡州。

Tim: Yeah.

是的。

Todd: OK, and were you born there?

你在那裏出生?

Tim: Yes, I was born there.

是的,我是在那裏出生的。

Todd: Oh, really, did you ever live in any other states or..?

哦,真的,你在其它州居住過嗎?

Tim: Uh, I lived in Wyoming for a really short time.

我曾在懷俄明州住過很短的一段時間。

Todd: Oh, really.

哦,真的。

Tim: And, I've lived in California for a short time too.

我還在加利福尼亞州住過很短的一段時間。

Todd: OK. Of those three states, which one is the best?

好的。這三個州,哪個最好?

Tim: Oregon.

俄勒岡州。

Todd: Really? Why?

真的?爲什麼?

Tim: It's got lots of nature. It's really beautiful, I think. In the United States probably Oregon and Washington state are the most beautiful.

俄勒岡州有許多自然風光。我認爲那裏真的很美。全美國,可能就俄勒岡州和華盛頓的風景最好了。

Todd: Oh, OK.

哦,好吧。

Tim: Lots, lots of green stuff and the lots of nature. Good mountains, good streams good water.

俄勒岡州有許多的樹和自然風光。很多山,很多小溪和水流。

Todd: Wow! Well, what about Wyoming?

哇!那懷俄明州呢?

Tim: Wyoming is nice but it is really dry. And it's really sort of dark.

懷俄明州很好,但那裏太乾燥了。那裏的陽光也不好。

Todd: Oh. OK. Wow, so when you grow old and retire someday, you're a very guy, but when you grow old, would you like to live in Oregon?

哦,好的。哇,如果有一天等你老了,退休了,你還是一個人,你老了會來俄勒岡住嗎?

Tim: Ah, Oregon or Washington. Maybe Alaska.

啊,俄勒岡或是華盛頓。也許是阿拉斯加。

Todd: Yeah! Not California?

是嗎,沒有加利福尼亞?

Tim: No!

沒有!

Todd: Man, the Golden State.

兄弟,那可是黃金之州。

Tim: Yeah, too many people.

是的,那裏人口太多了。

Todd: Alright, Yeah! Ok. Thanks a lot.

好吧,是的!謝謝你。

注:譯文屬原創,未經允許,請勿轉載。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章