口語英語實用生活英語口語

美語情景對話 第544期:Get Gadget 買配件

本文已影響 6.47K人 

Joel: So, I know a lot of things are cheaper in Thailand, but like electronics, are they cheaper in Thailand or cheaper in Japan?

喬爾:我知道泰國的許多產品都非常便宜,那電子產品呢?是日本的便宜還是泰國的便宜?

Tom: That's a difficult question. I think electrical accessories are cheaper in Thailand. Do you know what I mean by that? I mean, the plug-ins, like if you want a computer mouse or programs or.

湯姆:這是一個很難回答的問題。我認爲泰國的電子配件更便宜。你明白我的意思嗎?我指的是那些插件程序,比如鼠標或程序。

Joel: Like a memory stick.

喬爾:還有內存條。

Tom: Memory sticks, yeah. They're always cheaper.

湯姆:對,內存條也是。泰國的配件更便宜。

Joel: Cheaper in Thailand?

喬爾:泰國的便宜?

Tom: In Thailand, yeah. (and) I don't know, it's maybe about 30%, 20 or 30% less than you would find it in Japan. But things like computers and cameras: the shop price is about the same. If you want to get those cheaper, you're better off going duty-free. When you're going through the airport the first time, check out the stores, check out what they've got. They always have a very limited selection in duty-free shops, and then when you're on holiday, go onto the internet and find out about the products you saw in shops, so that when you're on your way home, you can pick it up at duty-free and that way you save, you can make big savings. You can make big deals.

湯姆:對,泰國的便宜。我也不清楚,可能比日本便宜30%或20%吧。可是像電腦和相機這樣的電子產品,商店的售價是一樣的。如果你想買便宜的產品,你最好去免稅店。你抵達機場時可以先在機場看看實體店裏有什麼商品。一般免稅店選擇有限,你可以去網上找你在實體店裏看到的產品,你回國的時候就可以直接去免稅店提貨,這樣你可以省下一大筆錢。你會得到很好的折扣。

Joel: I see, so you just figure out what you want, when you go to the shops, but then you buy it all at the airport.

喬爾:我明白了,所以你要先確定你要買的商品,然後去商店,之後再在機場買。

Tom: The difficult thing is the airport shops don't have the full-range. They only have the latest stuff and the best stuff, so in a way, you're getting top-quality at a bargain price, but you do need to do the research first.

湯姆:機場免稅店最大的問題是產品不全。機場只有最新型號和最好的產品,可以說,你用低價買到了高品質的產品,不過你要先研究一下。

Joel: Are you going to buy anything when you go back for holiday?

喬爾:你假期去泰國時打算買什麼東西嗎?

Tom: I've just done a lot of shopping. I think the holidays is going to take all of my money out, but there's a few little things I need to get: some hook-ups for my computer.

湯姆:我已經買了很多東西了。我覺得假期時我會花光我的錢,不過我的確需要給電腦買些小配件。

美語情景對話 第544期:Get Gadget 買配件

譯文屬僅供學習交流使未經許可請勿轉載

重點講解:
1. be better off
(用於建議)不如,最好;
eg. He'd be better off going to the police about it.
他最好把這件事報告警方。
eg. He's much better off than before.
他手頭比過去寬多了。
2. check out
瞭解清楚;覈實;查實;
eg. They check out all the goods in the store.
他們清點了商店裏的所有商品。
eg. The car stopped suddenly; he had to check out immediately.
車突然停下來了,他只好下來檢查。
3. in a way
(用於緩和語氣)在某種程度上,在某些方面;
eg. In a way they played a vanguard role.
在某種意義上說,他們起了先鋒的作用。
eg. In a way, I suppose I'm frightened of failing.
我想我有點懼怕失敗。
4. figure out
想出;理解;弄清;
eg. I can't figure out why she got into such a state of inflammation.
我弄不懂她爲什麼會如此激動。
eg. Instead of getting all riled up about this , we should try to figure out what to do.
與其因此發火, 我們還不如想想該怎麼辦。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章