口語英語實用生活英語口語

美語情景對話 第42期:硬漢 Tough Guy

本文已影響 5.71K人 

ing-bottom: 66.67%;">美語情景對話 第42期:硬漢 Tough Guy

Ann: Hey, Nobu! I heard that you.practice martial arts! Can you tell me about K1?

嗨,Nobu!我聽說練習武術!你能給我們談談搏擊嗎?

Nobu: Yes. Well, actually, what I practice is a type of martial arts called mixed martial arts. No holds barred! Mixed martial arts is a mixture of everything, kick boxing, kick boxing, boxing, wrestling, submission fighting, so on and so on.

是的。好的,實際上,我練習的是一種叫做綜合格鬥的武術。沒有技巧限制!綜合格鬥是所有武術的綜合體,搏擊,拳擊,摔跤,散打等等。

Ann: What are you best at? What do you like practicing?

你最擅長哪種?你喜歡練習哪一種?

Nobu: I am very good at grappling. Grappling is the type of sports that you kill your opponent's joint and choke him out, or anything like that.

我擅長擒拿。擒拿是一種制約對手關節並最終使敵人窒息的武術。

Ann: Do you use your hands or your feet a lot?

你經常要用到你的手和腳嗎?

Nobu: Hands, feet, legs, every part of your body.

手,腳,腿,還有身體的每一個部位。

Ann: Biting?

可以用牙咬嗎?

Nobu: No biting. No biting, no fish-hooking, no groin striking.

不可以咬。不能咬,不能用魚鉤手,不能攻擊下體。

Ann: What is the fish-hook?

什麼是魚鉤手?

Nobu: The fish-hook is a kind of illegal movement that you use two fingers. Point finger and middle finger hooking your nose or eyes. Like that!

魚鉤手是一種違反規則的動作。魚鉤手就是兩隻手指——食指和中指去勾抓對方的鼻子或眼睛。就像這樣!

Ann: Sounds dangerous.

聽起來很危險。

Nobu: Yes!

是的!

Ann: Do you ever compete?

你參加過比賽嗎?

Nobu: Yes, I compete a lot. Actually, I was, I was a champion back in the states.

是的,我經常參加比賽。事實上,我曾是州冠軍。

Ann: In the states!

州冠軍?

Nobu: Yes.

是的。

Ann: What kind of champion were you?

你是哪個項目的冠軍?

Nobu: Grappling champion.

擒拿冠軍。

Ann: Grappling champion! What did you win?

擒拿冠軍!你怎麼贏的?

Nobu: Well, I entered this grappling tournament called Western Grappling Tournament. I won first place in 185 division, 185 pound division.

我參加了名叫西部擒拿錦標賽的擒拿錦標賽。我戰勝了185個賽區的選手,贏得了冠軍。

Ann: All right, that's great! Thanks a lot for that.

好的,真棒!謝謝你。

Nobu: Thank you.

謝謝。

注:譯文屬原創,未經允許,請勿轉載。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章